The Official Tennessee vs LSU College World Series Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 17 7PM EST) ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the replay? It was too close to take.
You NEVER swing at pitches you can’t reach. Those are ALWAYS strikes. If you watch a ball, there is at least a chance blue windexed his glass eye and calls the ball correctly. In this case, he didn’t.

I agree. Kid had 2 ks today and I told her to just let the outside travel a bit and send it opposite field. Next AB, she hit a triple base clearing hit. You have to adjust
Our guys rarely adjust and go opposite direction. I think when they do its because they were late on the pitch. Not on purpose.

Even if we lose our boys will hav confidence for Monday’s game as their bats woke up in the 8th. Plus Doe will be on the bump.

Does anyone know anything about Stanford’s pitcher for Monday’s game. Get by them and I still like our chances.

It’s a ball but it has been consistently called terribly all night so you can’t take there. CMo is stubborn about the zone; when he disagrees he refuses to swing even if that’s the zone for the night.

Pitching has been good. Bats have been slightly worse than I expected. I really thought we would at least scratch 1-2 off against Skenes and we’ve only had 3 baserunners.
Skenes doesn’t need the extra wide zone we got tonight…that benefited LSU a **** ton more than it helped us. It is what it is…hats off to Skenes but the home plate ump was calling little league zone tonigjt.

Reactions: CDB and A.Vol70
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back