The Official Tennessee vs LSU College World Series Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 17 7PM EST) ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Kid had 2 ks today and I told her to just let the outside travel a bit and send it opposite field. Next AB, she hit a triple base clearing hit. You have to adjust
Idk why you have been the only one to comment in agreement to this post, but thank you lol hitting approach is the biggest thing I teach our high school hitters, and it kills me when we dont make adjustments

Even if we lose our boys will hav confidence for Monday’s game as their bats woke up in the 8th. Plus Doe will be on the bump.

Does anyone know anything about Stanford’s pitcher for Monday’s game. Get by them and I still like our chances.
That left that threw 150 pitches lol

Reactions: Warriorvol
Perfect example even though Russell got the out his 2nd pitch has been a strike all night for tiger's. In CHRIST Alone
If I am UT ADMIN, I am submitting this game to the NCAA. Cant have this in the CWS. I dont care if you have Golden Boy Skenes pitching. Umpires gotta be better

Reactions: barney
The umps are simply out to **** us

Are we going to have to srart administering an implicit bias test to umpires to get a fair shake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back