The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Danny White, CTV, and all of our excellent coaches and staffs across all sports. It is so nice to have excellent teams worth watching year round. So much of my life, fandom has been limited to September through December. I feel bad not having been more of an all sports fan before. But man if winning doesn’t make everything better 😀

And this is why it will be so easy to ban Cash everywhere. Won't it be wonderful!! Then comes the control. "You can't buy that today." "You are limited to 5 Gallons of Gas". Whatever they decide, you will adhere. Watch it unfold.
Pass me a tin foil hat... :p
Just saying, won't unfold like that here in Texas. We got yer back, Vols...:mad:

Pass me a tin foil hat... :p

Ok then. Just like the "Other" Most recent Conspiracy Theory . As I said just watch it unfold. The goal is ID Chips for everyone, and cashless purchasing is the vehicle. Of course those that don't Believe in the "Mark" will scoff. But it's coming, regardless. Head in the sand denial will be futile.

Ok then. Just like the "Other" Most recent Conspiracy Theory . As I said just watch it unfold. The goal is ID Chips for everyone, and cashless purchasing is the vehicle. Of course those that don't Believe in the "Mark" will scoff. But it's coming, regardless. Head in the sand denial will be futile.
I'm assuming you've read the "Left Behind" series?

no dig piling tonight after gopers and dems went 7 innings in annual hardball meeting. Dont know if mercy rule was in effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back