The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the NBA finals are on tonight and this game will now be on at the same time as both Game 5 and Stanford/Texas, ratings will be abysmal. As Ben noted, this was all for nothing. Incompetent leadership.
I don't buy the "incompetent" cover story. But, yeah. True dat. There was even no money-grubbing rationale.

Considering the NBA finals are on tonight and this game will now be on at the same time as both Game 5 and Stanford/Texas, ratings will be abysmal. As Ben noted, this was all for nothing. Incompetent leadership.
NBA? What’s that? Oh wait, I think I vaguely remember something called that back when Magic, Bird, and Jordan were around. Are they still in business? 😂

Reactions: Vols1966
Bedford is a family name. Four generations back and one going forward. One of my forebears served under Forrest in the War Against The Northern Agression. 🤣

I've been playing around with ancestry

Being East Tennessean, I found nothing but union soldiers in the timeline. Except a great-great grandfather who was Tennessee cavalry captured at Vicksburg. I'm guessing after a great deal of suffering and likely eating his horse. He had 2 or 3 brothers fight for union. 2 of whom were captured and 1 died on the Sultana after being released as POW. He was captured by Forrest army in Alabama.

I'm guessing that part of my family were not all that good at soldiering no matter who they fought for. I'm trying to track down what happened to that former Confederate as he seemingly disappeared after 1880 and his wife was a widow by 1900. There are no 1890 census records.

Now the Frye side of the family, that's a completely different rabbit hole I can't comprehend. No veterans as they seemingly did their fighting more local like.

Sorry if someone has covered this, but what is the deadline/curfew to finish or restart if it is delayed repeatedly? I understand we advance if an official game is not played, but what are the time restrictions?
The weather should clear by 8:00, no later than 9:00. Game will start well before the deadline. Must start by 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back