The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been ****ing sunny and blue skies all damn day around here. Spent the past 8 hours trying to entertain myself and a 6 yr old. That entertainment consisted of mall laps, massage chairs at the mall, 45 min worth of games at the mall Chuckie Cheese and trying on every glove in Academy and Dicks combined. Now we get to sit for another 4.5 hours. On the verge of ripping off some USM rednecks and getting back to North AL in time to watch it.

Last edited:
Any chance this gets pushed to tmr?
It has to start tonight. Southern Miss will play this thing until 5am if needed, or until USM is ahead after 5+ innings. We cannot allow ourselves to get caught in a position where we're losing in any inning beyond the 4th. Then we put ourselves at the mercy of people I do not trust.

I think the point he was making is that Tn can't really claim moral superiority when we have Forest High School, a bust of Forrest at the capital and a statue of Edward Carmack at the capital until it was toppled a couple of years ago.
there was a time when i remember Dad (at the time a Tennessee stateemployee) received a holiday in honor of Nathan Bedford Forrest

It has to start tonight. Southern Miss will play this thing until 5am if needed, or until USM is ahead after 5+ innings. We cannot allow ourselves to get caught in a position where we're losing in any inning beyond the 4th. Then we put ourselves at the mercy of people I do not trust.
They HAVE to start by midnight though to avoid an administrative decision though right? Whatever they do, the NCAA will end up p*ssing off one of two passionate fan bases. I am actually enjoying seeing the NCAA squirming. Cant blame Southern Miss for wanting the series hosting; but we can surely blame the NCAA for hosing up the decision

so hypothetically if the game is cancelled what happens? We play tomorrow? Or will we be hosed? I don’t understand what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back