The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bracket confuses me. And why is LSU and Wake Forest in the same bracket.
It's broken up just like basket ball into East & West. The two don't meet until the final two are left.

Regional games are four teams, double elimination.
Super Regional games are two teams, best of three (double elimination).

The World Series is essentially the same format.
East and West each have four teams that play a double elimination tournament.
The championship series is best of three.

Hopefully that helps.

Brah. They don’t have an indoor facility unless they’re hitting balls inside the basketball arena right now. LNS has better practice facilities.

You don't think, at the least, they have a covered cage? High schools have that. A gym will work for throwing and staying loose.

We're gonna put up 6 in the 1st anyway but so(edit: pregaming 😄)won't matter!

Am still confident. Maybe just antsy waiting for this thing to start.

Edit: @Volstylexxx, reread my post and wasn't meaning to come across coarse! LNS would have been worlds better. Just want this thing to start! GBO!

Last edited:
I never got the chance to play there. I took up golf at 50, but heard Deane Hill was pretty decent.
I can top that. I never played again after that class til 2 years ago. Needless to say, I’m not specifically saying how many years there were in between. Let’s just say a lot! I’m completely addicted to golf now.

A shot of Jack will make the wait less painful. Having one now. Going to be a looooooong night.
I agree. In situations like this, I find myself so amped up and can't sit still bc game time was supposed to start well over 2 hours ago. I just poured a glass of Woodford Double Double Oaked.

I can top that. I never played again after that class til 2 years ago. Needless to say, I’m not specifically saying how many years there were in between. Let’s just say a lot! I’m completely addicted to golf now.
My addiction is off-the-charts. I absolutely love me some golf. Fairways and Greens is my favorite place to be any day of the week, not counting Vol sports.

TBH I just googled c-130. and posted.

Since then I read the wiki on c-130 and read about the many variants... yikes there are many, so i reverted to "let's just fly the teams commercial and bill the tax payer or loser pays the total cost". haha

I live quasi near Marietta, GA which has a huge Lockheed base and air field and I gotta admit, when a c-130 is being tested and I see one, they always appear much closer than they really are because they are so big. Not the fastest thing in the world, but crazy big.
My picture is actually from a Swedish variant, but the American cargo version doesn't look too much different.

It's actually much smaller than the C-17 or the C-5 but it is designed to operate in much more difficult conditions. The ones that crack me up are the ones up here in New York that have skis and spend half the year in Antarctica and AC-130 that has a GAU-23 on one side to just circle around one target until it's obliterated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back