The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rain looks like it'll be over before 830. Not sure why it would take nearly 2 more hours after that for FP.

Routine is important.

Do we drive to the stadium an hour early, make players sit on a bus "on call" til God knows when, rush out and throw a few with no BP, and then start the game with not enough warm ups?

Guaranteed SM has an indoor facility that their players are staying warm in as we speak! Taking BP and throwing.

This is a BIG game and I don't want that!

Just being honest, I've been secretly hoping this game didn't get played and we were declared the winner through the posted NCAA rule. I just want to see the Southern Miss fans totally lose their minds. In some twisted way, watching their suffering would bring warmth to my soul and a smile to my face.
Which rule? 👀🍿

Amateur hour at its finest. The Ncaa in its infinite wisdom awards a Super Regional to a team that is worse in almost every metric than us and plays in an area that gets rain almost daily this time of year. Then they make our guys stay under metal bleachers during the inclement weather.

Last edited:
View attachment 556454

I was thinking the team could stay on the bus and drive the bus in.

I know we use those to bring anything and everything to the middle east and it can hold a tank.

If not, fly the teams out on commercial airlines, let the buses catch up. Play game in Omaha as a pregame to Omaha, loser foots the bill? IDK.

Imagining things is fun imo.

Heck, bill the gov't, 31 trillion dollars? The cost of getting both teams there is in the round off error and who would actually be against this kind of cost? It would be political suicide to be against baseball haha
I checked...that is a C-17. U.S. Air Force and Army work together to load an M1A2 Abrams tank onto a C-17 Hercules

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Routine is important.

Do we drive to the stadium an hour early, make players sit on a bus "on call" til God knows when, rush out and throw a few with no BP, and then start the game with not enough warm ups?

Guaranteed SM has an indoor facility that their players are staying warm in as we speak! Taking BP and throwing.

This is a BIG game and I don't want that!

Brah. They don’t have an indoor facility unless they’re hitting balls inside the basketball arena right now. LNS has better practice facilities.

You sure that's not a C-5 Galaxy?

TBH I just googled c-130. and posted.

Since then I read the wiki on c-130 and read about the many variants... yikes there are many, so i reverted to "let's just fly the teams commercial and bill the tax payer or loser pays the total cost". haha

I live quasi near Marietta, GA which has a huge Lockheed base and air field and I gotta admit, when a c-130 is being tested and I see one, they always appear much closer than they really are because they are so big. Not the fastest thing in the world, but crazy big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back