The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rising Junior is home from college and working a full time job for the summer?
He swears this full time job, getting up early is kicking his butt more than staying at the bar to early morning hours and getting to his 11 am classes, studying and then repeating the bars on nites it’s “necessary”.

As someone told me one time, it’s all about what and how your regularly practice.

My rising Junior is home from college and working a full time job for the summer?
He swears this full time job, getting up early is kicking his butt more than staying at the bar to early morning hours and getting to his 11 am classes, studying and then repeating the bars on nites it’s “necessary”.

As someone told me one time, it’s all about what and how your regularly practice.

My son is a rising jr @ UT, too. He says about the same thing but today was day one of his internship so I’m sure he will grow up a bit.

Last edited:
I’m going to take this moment, while this thread will have its biggest audience, to give a personal shout out to Volnation’s @taylorvol I know many of you saw his generosity hooking fellow Vols up during the Clemson series, but I experienced it first hand this week. I had cancelled this trip after it looked like tickets weren’t going to be attainable. He reached out on here and said he may have a ticket available. I thought “too good to be true” lol. Sitting at dinner Wed night, I get a text message from AXS tickets saying “you have been transferred tickets from “xxxxx”. Wouldn’t let me pay him more than what he paid, even when tickets were going for $600+ per session on StubHub.

It’s rare that I’m struck by random acts of kindness, and upon reflection, I’m sad that’s the world we currently live in. We get too obsessed with all the “othering” and tribalism of sticking with our own - that we no longer just act with a sense of gratitude and generosity to complete strangers. It reminds me of why I thank God every day that I was born, and will die a TENNESSEE Vol. It’s the brotherhood and sisterhood of VFLs spread across this nation that make this fan base unique. Genuinely, I thank you, TaylorVol. It’s been awesome meeting you and your wife and getting to know a fellow posi-Vol. You epitome the definition of VFL. GBO! 🍊 now let’s go get this win!
Wow....that is awesome!!!

I used to stay up with the Braves when they played on the west coast - years ago. I'll give it my all tonight for my Vols but nodding off is a real threat. And the WT101 didn't help matters..

Reactions: HeadVol77
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back