The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Do we want Kentucky or Alabama to win their game? Maybe it’s good for us that they’re playing each other. One has to go 0-1.

Obviously, we want Missouri to beat Auburn.
Kentucky just played Florida so I think they would have the upper hand against them compared to Alabama. It’s also a big ballpark and Kentucky plays small ball and might suit them well.

Length of Game. All games shall be nine innings, unless a team holds at least a 10-run lead after seven innings of play, at which time the game shall be declared complete. This provision shall apply to all games of the tournament, including the championship game. [Revised: 12/13/16]

in b4 anyone asks

Am I the only one that doesn’t want to play past Friday in Hoover? Rest up for the regional.

I know this year may be different in that the conference tourney could have an affect on seeding, but past the first couple of days I don’t think it will.

Am I the only one that doesn’t want to play past Friday in Hoover? Rest up for the regional.

I know this year may be different in that the conference tourney could have an affect on seeding, but past the first couple of days I don’t think it will.
I feel like if we make it to the semifinals we will lock in a hosting spot.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Getting prostate exams in College Station be like..

GettyImages-1190729488.jpg
Don’t call them male cheerleaders.

VN Store

Back