The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Anyone except Ahuna should have the leadoff spot until he proves he can do the things necessary to be a leadoff man in the lineup. Your job is to get on base. You can not strike out and have horrible plate discipline and be a leadoff man

Let’s keep in mind that it may be better to bow out of the conference tourney early and focus on the real tourney

Eh. I’m fine with bowing out after winning Game 1 and then going 0-2. This team desperately needs to be a host. And losing this game puts the nail in that coffin. We really need to mount a comeback because the path is going to be so much harder on the road for this team.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Ok. It’s still raining but a glint of sunshine just popped through and hit me on my face. ITS TIME!!!! LETS GOOOOO

sunshine-pumping.gif

Eh. I’m fine with bowing out after winning Game 1 and then going 0-2. This team desperately needs to be a host. And losing this game puts the nail in that coffin. We really need to mount a comeback because the path is going to be so much harder on the road for this team.

Agreed. If we had won more than one road series I might feel different. They just haven’t proven they can get it done away from home. They better find some bat mojo soon.

Reactions: Volfan1000
May be the only positive today

Pitching has been a positive. Seth made his first start at TN in his career and held his own. Cam has been good in relief. Not often is 3 runs going to beat this TN offense, so i think that’s a positive from today. Our pitching will keep us in any game this post season.

VN Store

Back