The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Ok. It’s still raining but a glint of sunshine just popped through and hit me on my face. ITS TIME!!!! LETS GOOOOO

sunshine-pumping.gif
There it is!!!!!

Pitching has been a positive. Seth made his first start at TN in his career and held his own. Cam has been good in relief. Not often is 3 runs going to beat this TN offense, so i think that’s a positive from today. Our pitching will keep us in any game this post season.
Our pitching is generally there. Our bats have killed us today, very inconsistent.

Pitching has been a positive. Seth made his first start at TN in his career and held his own. Cam has been good in relief. Not often is 3 runs going to beat this TN offense, so i think that’s a positive from today. Our pitching will keep us in any game this post season.
Yes, and don’t forget the “Ump assist” on those first 2 runs. The bomb was legit.

Well, the Vols are making sure aTm is proficient at fielding grounders. So, there’s that…

VN Store

Back