The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

That was an ugly 2nd quarter. The offense needs to return to the run game, and focus on short crossing routes. The deep ball isn't there for this WR corps. Calling those deep passes is essentially a wasted down at this point. I don't know why we are doing it.

Oh well. At least Florida is losing.

Reactions: 1 person
Make it to a bowl game. For the first time ever I feel like we don't even have the team to compete with other SEC teams. I've never seen such a poor effort. If it wasn't for the turnovers, we'd be behind by 30. Worley is just awful. But when he does throw a decent pass, someone like Croom drops it. Just shaking my head and reaching for another drink....

Reactions: 6 people
This Tennessee Team still has no defense at all. They will be lucky to win 2 games this year. WK may very well overcome 6 turnovers to beat this bunch of bums.
SMH. Maybe the total lacks of offense might have more to do with the problem than the bums on defense that have generated 6 TOs.

Reactions: 1 person
Worleys placement has been worse today than against Austin Peay. Croom drops the one really well placed pass. This passing ge has to get better to keep them from stacking the box in first and second down.

We have one of the best offensive line in the country but can bully an FCS school. Butch needs to come out like a gangsta in the second half.

Our offense sucks. The bad throws are bad enough. The fact that we have receivers the rest of the country was also recruiting and they can't catch a damn ball is pathetic.

Worley sucks. North made some plays. Croom dropped Worley's one good pass.

Team Stats

WKUTennFirst Downs146Total Yards23685Turnovers60First Downs146Passes for First92Rushes for First54Penalties for First00Third Down Efficiency5-90-5Fourth Down Efficiency0-00-0Total Yards23685Total Plays4623Avg Gain Per Play5.13.7Net Yards Rushing8250Rushes2114Yards Per Rush3.93.6Net Yards Passing15435Comp-Att13-253-9Yards Per Pass6.23.9Times Sacked01Yds Lost To Sacks0-4Interceptions40Punts13Punt Average0.00.0Penalties31Penalty Yards207Fumbles20Fumbles Lost20

Tl;dr

Now that's what I call an overreaction. Games are played for 60 minutes and seasons are 12 games. We are 1 1/2 games into a season...

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back