The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Here is the issue being down only two touchdowns and a entire half to play the big WK running back will pound it until we are worn out then short passes will eat us up. If we cannot stop their run we are in big trouble.

If this game is a representation of what is to come, it's going to be a long season. Our Defense is getting ripped apart by WKU and our offense can't do anything thus far. If Worley continues to play this way we need to see what Nate has, because we will not win with Worley at qb. It's going to be another long season.

yep

A lot of the bad offensive stats are a result of the turnovers by the defense. We've been working with a short offensive field the entire half.

Now that's what I call an overreaction. Games are played for 60 minutes and seasons are 12 games. We are 1 1/2 games into a season...

We have been outgained by WKU 4 to 1. Our offense, even with all those big uglies, can't generate a push. Our QB is about as accurate as I was in junior high. Our defense still makes horrid mental mistakes. Just bad all around. If not for the turnovers, we'd be behind by 30.

Could not agree more, this team is not very good, period. Wow, WKU running and passing at will. We have second and one and can not get it. If TN wins this game I will be surprised.

Make it to a bowl game. For the first time ever I feel like we don't even have the team to compete with other SEC teams. I've never seen such a poor effort. If it wasn't for the turnovers, we'd be behind by 30. Worley is just awful. But when he does throw a decent pass, someone like Croom drops it. Just shaking my head and reaching for another drink....

This is one of the weirdest football games I have ever seen. We have barely even seen our offence and yet we have such a big lead!

Reactions: 1 person
Lets face it, it's been WKUs really bad play and not our good play that is the story here. And if they just get back to average play, we are in a fight.

Lay off of Worley

So... don't comment on the offense at all? Basically everything he has done has been bad. I think he's had like one good throw and it was dropped. Even on the option when he should keep the ball and could get 10 yards, he doesn't. People are just calling it like they see it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back