The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Kevin Carter said we need to run behind one of the best lines in the nation this second half. Nothing really stood out about this offensive line in the first half other than they recognized a penalty and stayed put on the play.

Reactions: 1 person
Did yoou see those two deep balls that were on a line. Hit croom and north right between the numbers. Much as theyre stacking the box id love to see a screen to pig or neal

The one to North was broken up. Did you see the under throw to North that he somehow caught?

If Worley doesn't run the ball, then he is defeating the purpose of the read option. He has room to run on some plays and needs to run the friggin' ball. The attempted block by our back guy in punt formation was lame--what a half-a$$ed effort.

Such poor effort, yet they've forced 6 turnovers and 31 points.. in the first half. So dumb..

They forced one turnover, wku qb gave us the ball 3 times. I don't understand how so many people can be so senseless. We have a new coach, good for us. Worse talent than Dooley ever had. Talent wise, this may be the worst tn team I've ever seen in my lifetime. Facts, not negativity. I knew this coming into the season, how can so many get so hyped just bc we have a new coach. I just don't get it. Is butch a good coach, I believe so. Will he turn us around, I believe so. Will we see results In the w-l column in year one, I believe so..... But not overwhelmingly. Let butch recruit better talent and establish his system and identity this year and next. Then, by year 3-4 we can start getting excited again. If we make it to a bowl this year, butch and staff have done a tremendous job by getting these guys to play above their talent level, jmo. Go vols! And keep it up butch jones! I'm a believer!

A bit surprising to see the weakness in the O....rebuilding yes, but this shows the SEC will be a difficult road for the Vols.

Looking forward to some sustained drives in the second half (by the Vols).

They are replaying all of the turnovers now. Everyone watch and remember when we were on pace to win the SEC 15 minutes ago.

VN Store

Back