The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Only 3 blockers back deep in our territory with :48 seconds left? Yea that makes sense. That's on the coaches

Good point, but with the way our coverage has been, I don't blame them too much for that either. 1-2 of those 3 guys let their men through.

we are ahead by 14 and we've got 6 turnovers . wk was going to score.they just caught our def on the field for a very long time.quit being so dang negative!

our offense has not been on the field enough to get into rhythm.everything is fine.

You have to get first downs to get in a rythem
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Worley may get smarter with the ball but his arm isn't going to change. I just can't see this kid lasting the whole year as a starter.

Breaking News: Our offense sucked going into this season. 45 points against AP didn't change that. 6 forced defensive turnovers against WKU didn't change that.

Chill the eff out.

Proud of the D. It's not like WKU is handing them the ball. They are out there making plays.

The O. :no: This is exactly what I was afraid of. I'm sorry but Worley is not an SEC QB period. And it's a little scary if he is the best we have. I say let the frosh get in there and take some lumps. Can't be much worse and they get experience.

At the game now and the Vol fans around me are just as astonished at the lack of Offense as others on the thread. The lack of scheme, lack of production, short throws, inaccurate passing, sluggishness of the offense is beyond description.

Defense, well there are problems, but without them we wouldn't even be in this game.

Palardy is taking to long to kick the ball again.

VN Store

Back