The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

Worley may get smarter with the ball but his arm isn't going to change. I just can't see this kid lasting the whole year as a starter.

Seemed like his throws last season when put into games had more zip. I haven't seen one ball thrown with authority.

If this game is a representation of what is to come, it's going to be a long season. Our Defense is getting ripped apart by WKU and our offense can't do anything thus far. If Worley continues to play this way we need to see what Nate has, because we will not win with Worley at qb. It's going to be another long season.

The reason why they have so many yards is because our offense cant keep the ball for more then 2 minutes our defense cant catch a break there dead tired and worley will start off big this second half just wait.

No negavol but to say i am concerned about this offense is saying it lightly. We have to be able to run with this o line but for some reason cannot. Let Peterman soften up the d with the read option ans soften up the lb's.

Reactions: 1 person
We won't be able to compete at Oregon and Florida. I at least wanted to see that much. But we have a sorry roster. Not Jones fault.

Face it guys we do not look very good, but look on the bright side there is a lot of room for improvement! We're looking at a 6-6 record at best.

make it to a bowl game. For the first time ever i feel like we don't even have the team to compete with other sec teams. I've never seen such a poor effort. If it wasn't for the turnovers, we'd be behind by 30. Worley is just awful. But when he does throw a decent pass, someone like croom drops it. Just shaking my head and reaching for another drink....

reality

VN Store

Back