The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure. Most of the hits A&M have are on belt high pitches. That is just bad placement by the pitchers. The umpire has a low strike zone but the pitchers have to show they can hit the spot consistently as well. TN just haven't been able to be consistent from the first pitch of the ball game.
Our guys are totally on their heels at the plate. If you don’t know where the zone is, you can’t look for your pitch/develop your approach because you’re constantly worried about getting rung up on a good take. Our arms have thrown meat all day, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the same low zone. If TAMU is rewarded for making that pitch, we should too.

most of these new names in here haven’t been here all season watching every game. It’s cool that they support UT, but showing up all of a sudden because we’re playing for a national title and openly *****ing on tonight’s game is bs.
I feel you, No Sir, but they’re here now. No reason to act like this is an exclusive club. I’ve been here for 16 years. Jeeez, when I type that I feel old as hell

We’ll have much better pitching tomorrow and I’ve got believe we have a better approach at the plate. Maybe the ump for tomorrow gets laid and has a better game as well.

Obviously you haven’t watched all season. This Tennessee team seems to come back with a piss and vinegar attitude after a loss and it’s usually not too good for the opponent.
True, but it is more difficult when the team you are playing is almost as good as you. Just can not spot good teams run and then not hit their pitching. We still have 9 out to go, so anything can happen.

Reactions: patrick
Let's put it THIS way...name me ANOTHER Team you'd want to put on the field down 7 with 3 at bats??

I'd love to find the game you are watching. This has been a hot mess since batter #1 for a&m

It’s on ESPN, if you give me your local broadcasting lineup I’ll be happy to tell you the channel number.

Take away the 5th inning and it’s a tie (before the last two runs).

Reactions: firestorm
I feel you, No Sir, but they’re here now. No reason to act like this is an exclusive club. I’ve been here for 16 years. Jeeez, when I type that I feel old as hell
Everyone’s welcome man. But again, just showing up out of the blue with zero knowledge and turning on their team is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back