The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I jinxed the team tonight. Normally sleep in the day and work nights. Haven't got to see a baseball game all season.Retired yesterday after 41 years in plastics injection molding and thought, "I get to watch a Vols game Saturday night". Here's hoping we get some hot bats tomorrow and take us to a Monday game.

Reactions: volsagain
A lot of you weren’t around watching every game this year like a lot of us were. A lot of you don’t understand that sometimes this happens in baseball. A lot of you don’t understand **** frankly.
The old timers tell it straight. Baseball can be flukey, sh-- happens out of nowhere, the best team doesn't always win, a team can and will have an off night, and that's why we play series not single games. In short, it's baseball.

Made at least four mistakes on 2 strike pitches tonight that weren’t full counts that cost runs. Just some poor pitching and that’s about all you can say.

Of course you can throw in poor defense and lack of timely hitting (10 LOB so far). Just an overall poor effort so far. Not over but it feels like it.
Yeap.

My husband thinks sports are rigged and that we’ll win tomorrow but won’t win the championship because there’s more money to be made with A&M winning. I’m this 🤏 close to kicking him out lol.
iu

Not our night. Not over but it’s a hell of a mountain to climb. Happens, but doesn’t make it any easier especially on this stage.

We’ve had our backs against it before. We don’t lose series. A lot to stay positive about going into tomorrow.

But the team has to take this in and get some fire. Haven’t seen that tonight and if we don’t get it quick, not going to end well.

The old timers tell it straight. Baseball can be flukey, sh-- happens out of nowhere, the best team doesn't always win, a team can and will have and off night, an that's why we play series not single games. In short, it's baseball.
I’d really hate to ask them all what MLB team they support and how they act when their teams go on a 10 game losing streak.

Well, I think I jinxed the team tonight. Normally sleep in the day and work nights. Haven't got to see a baseball game all season.Retired yesterday after 41 years in plastics injection molding and thought, "I get to watch a Vols game Saturday night". Here's hoping we get some hot bats tomorrow and take us to a Monday game.
Congrats on your retirement.

Our guys are totally on their heels at the plate. If you don’t know where the zone is, you can’t look for your pitch/develop your approach because you’re constantly worried about getting rung up on a good take. Our arms have thrown meat all day, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the same low zone. If TAMU is rewarded for making that pitch, we should too.
Can't blame the Umpire all night. Yes he has had a crap zone. Our hitters need to swing, they should know enough zone 4 times through the order. Have a better approach

Reactions: TikiVol
Congrats.

Reactions: Mustng959
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back