The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old timers tell it straight. Baseball can be flukey, sh-- happens out of nowhere, the best team doesn't always win, a team can and will have an off night, and that's why we play series not single games. In short, it's baseball.

Exactly! The best team in the country hasn't won the whole thing since 1999. Im hoping thats different for Tennessees sake.Look at the majors with wildcard teams winning it all.

It's definitely a crazy and unpredictable game, and the best teams don't always win. That's why it's one of my favorite sports.

What do you tell the guys in the locker room after a performance like this? Tony V, this is why you’re paid the big bucks.. tough one tonight. Tip hat to A&M.
You tell them to forget about it. And forget about it quickly. Tomorrow is another day. LSU got beat to smithereens in game 2 of the finals last year. Dylan Crews posted to X immediately after the game and said “we’ve already forgotten about it.” They came out in game 3 and beat the doors off Florida to win the NC. The Vols will do the same thing tomorrow to force a game 3.

Not our night, but I'll defer to the judgment of the guys that got us 58 wins thus far. If they get 9 runs and 15 odd hits tomorrow I'll kiss your ass. We will fight

Reactions: Pennheel
Did you go to UT, likely no. Are you a donor likely no. I can feel how I want to about my school *******. A&M didn’t us Aschenbeck tonight.
He's not a starter. Everyone knows they're talking about starters

Can't blame the Umpire all night. Yes he has had a crap zone. Our hitters need to swing, they should know enough zone 4 times through the order. Have a better approach
I agree 100%…baseball is incredibly difficult…don’t need any extra outside factors when you’re trying to rally, but you’ve got to try to bat on ball at some point and just see what happens. More than changing approaches, we’ve got to manage emotions. Body language plays and our guys are visibly frustrated and feeling the heat.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
You tell them to forget about it. And forget about it quickly. Tomorrow is another day. LSU got beat to smithereens in game 2 of the finals last year. Dylan Crews posted to X immediately after the game and said “we’ve already forgotten about it.” They came out in game 3 and beat the doors off Florida to win the NC. The Vols will do the same thing tomorrow to force a game 3.
Vols will have a harder time tomorrow against their pitching....They won't throw their best sub 2 era reliever tonight

Reactions: firestorm
Can’t deny I’m not depressed watching Mexico lead Jamaica in a Men’s Soccer game.

Go Vols
Please find the ability to comeback.

Reactions: patrick
Exactly! The best team in the country hasn't won the whole thing since 1999. Im hoping thats different for Tennessees sake.Look at the majors with wildcard teams winning it all.

It's definitely a crazy and unpredictable game, and the best teams don't always win. That's why it's one of my favorite sports.
Too many teams in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back