The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather face A&M. Florida seems to always have our # when it counts. Thoughts?

Not only can I not cheer for FU, I think O'Sullivan is a massive p.o.s. off the field and as a human being. I don't wanna bring down this thread, but he's been accused of multiple affairs including one that ended in tragedy with his current wife and her losing her husband and kids to murder/suicide. To me it's on the level of Michigan St and PSU, etc.............he shouldnt be in the position he is in. I hope FU gets curb stomped simply because of him.

I think we are on a streak right now and it's destiny like 98'..........I'll take A&M

Not only can I not cheer for FU, I think O'Sullivan is a massive p.o.s. off the field and as a human being. I don't wanna bring down this thread, but he's been accused of multiple affairs including one that ended in tragedy with his current wife and her losing her husband and kids to murder/suicide. To me it's on the level of Michigan St and PSU, etc.............he shouldnt be in the position he is in. I hope FU gets curb stomped simply because of him.

I think we are on a streak right now and it's destiny like 98'..........I'll take A&M
Preach it brother!

Reactions: HeadVol77

Affairs happen every day and they don’t end in the husband doing what that guy did. It’s not been proven, nor should it matter, that Sully was the other man. The bigger POS was the ex-husband who robbed his innocent kids of their futures cause of his selfishness.

Pitching staff is set up about as good as it can be for the Finals.

Rest days by Saturday:

Stamos: 7 days rest
Causey: 7 days rest
Combs: 7 days rest
Behnke: 7 days rest
Beam: 5 days rest

Connell: 3 appearances in 6 days, 58 pitches

Snead: 3 appearances in 6 days, 93 pitches

The only guy that is 100% not available on Saturday is Sechrist but we would’ve never saw him anyways. Snead threw quite a few pitches in a 6-day span but if he’s needed for an inning or two on Saturday I’m sure he would be available. Everybody else is good to go. I’m sure we’ll see the same strategy of Stamos and Causey and hopefully pull out a win with Beam going in Game 2 on 6 days rest to lock up a Natty.

Pitching staff is set up about as good as it can be for the Finals.

Rest days by Saturday:

Stamos: 7 days rest
Causey: 7 days rest
Combs: 7 days rest
Behnke: 7 days rest
Beam: 5 days rest

Connell: 3 appearances in 6 days, 58 pitches

Snead: 3 appearances in 6 days, 93 pitches

The only guy that is 100% not available on Saturday is Sechrist but we would’ve never saw him anyways. Snead threw quite a few pitches in a 6-day span but if he’s needed for an inning or two on Saturday I’m sure he would be available. Everybody else is good to go. I’m sure we’ll see the same strategy of Stamos and Causey and hopefully pull out a win with Beam going in Game 2 on 6 days rest to lock up a Natty.
And all sorts of people freaked out about how many pitchers we used last Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back