The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis, this brings up an important question...
Who is the official, dugout historian?
We have some old heads,OldTimer, 66, txbo, NorCal...
VP knows his stuff, OB and 52 have been around a LOOONG time.
Who should carry that official title?
That's one dang tough question right there. The Dugout is Old Timer's domain and he keeps it tidy.

Just got on a plane to Brussels. Was hoping for live tv but no luck. Wifi also restricts video steaming, so I guess I'm out of luck as far as watching.

Go Vols!

Well time for me to head to my neighbor's watch party, so no game posting for me tonight. My parting advise is to remain calm, if it gets tense try humming or singing Rocky Top. I sometimes alternate with “Fight! Vols, Fight!”

everyone have a great game

Well time for me to head to my neighbor's watch party, so no game posting for me tonight. My parting advise is to remain calm, if it gets tense try humming or singing Rocky Top. I sometimes alternate with “Fight! Vols, Fight!”

Have fun and be safe Willis! We’ll break down the game tonight, after it settles down in here.

If you are watching with A&M fans, keep an eye on your drinks at all times.

7c36dc69bba2a50963d6616bcb277122.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back