The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are y’all feeling this evening?!! Pumped, excited, and a little nervous I would imagine! These title series games can wear out your nerves quickly. Just remember the season doesn’t end tonight with a win or a loss, so just try to enjoy every bit of it! @Proud Army Wife, hope you’re watching tonight! And for the love of all things good in this world, please Lord, send the Aggies home with two straight Ls! Amen!

Please don't lump all of us melanin deficient folks in with those weirdos, GBO!!
I mean I don't but when its that bad u gotta feel bad for all. That 12th man or whatever thing they have going is just.. weird. I am 90% sure whoever came up with that also thought up balancing lit grills on their chin and later the show jackass.

Reactions: 2EastTnVols
Cautious optimism is my feeling. I’m awfully proud of our Vols, no matter what. They also beat A&M in Hoover, so that’s something to build on.
I don’t know anything about them, how their staff is, etc. but they have to be good to make it this far. I think the Vols are confident and hopefully loose, and will go out and play with the attitude that has worked all season.
GB🍊

Reactions: BradentonVol
Doing better than some of the people trying to get to Omaha

How are you 66?

Noting the de-evolution of Delta's slogans over time isn't confidence inspiring..

1930s: Speed, Comfort & Convenience

1966: The Best Thing That Ever Happened to _ir Travel

1984: Delta Is Ready When You _re

1984: Delta Gets You There

Current: Keep Climbing

Reactions: tbh and MAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back