The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't use your best arms in game 1 when you gotta win two anyway imo. If you use it up tonight gonna have hell having a chance in game 2 and possibly 3. I'm not sure right now if we score 5. We need to be hitting for contact. CMO needs to get on board and Amick stop making errors chip aeay
That would help, but a 5 run deficient is easier to make up than can an eight run deficient. Our pitching is getting bombed.

Seems to be consensus and makes sense. To me, this time of year just seems different. Survive with your best guys and then figure it out. Guess we kinda got screwed between Burns transferring and Russell getting hurt. We’d be unbeatable with either of them in the third spot here.

Yeah. I look at it like this. If we win the first game, it woulda been pretty much impossible for A&M to beat us two times in a row. If we drop it, we still have our best to use the next two and it’s still highly possible we win the last two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back