The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

My bad, it's actually Liberal Arts by a wide margin.

View attachment 652854
Architectural Studies and Economics in College of Liberal Arts????? 🤭 I get why their classified that way. It's different but somewhat appropriate in the context. You weren't really trying to say those are easier majors, right? Academic ranking is based on volume and $$ grants to the tenured faculty. Whether you believe it or not, high dollar grants are only awarded to research projects aimed at improving practical applications

Architectural Studies and Economics in College of Liberal Arts????? 🤭 I get why their classified that way. It's different but somewhat appropriate in the context. You weren't really trying to say those are easier majors, right? Academic ranking is based on volume and $$ grants to the tenured faculty. Whether you believe it or not, high dollar grants are only awarded to research projects aimed at improving practical applications
A lot of oil money years ago. Then there are some big power families in Texas.

Grady Smith was the HP ump in our first FSU game I believe. IIRC, he was very inconsistent for both teams.
I thought that name sounded familiar and gave me a feeling of “bad juju”.

At this point, it just seems inevitable that HPU is going to suck. I guess the best we can hope for is that he sucks equally for both teams….

To think we are down to ESPN+ against a hockey game. Just glad I’ve got the game on and stuffing pizza and nachos in my mouth for the energy I’m gonna need tonight. Nap-check, fluids-check, Vol nation on my iPad-check, ready to win this- oh heck yeah!

Reactions: volinsd
I thought that name sounded familiar and gave me a feeling of “bad juju”.

At this point, it just seems inevitable that HPU is going to suck. I guess the best we can hope for is that he sucks equally for both teams….
He's a Big 10 baseball and football official.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back