The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

GO GET THAT NATTY BOYS!

iu

G B O

Black uniforms are great. What does it matter anyway what uniform the team wears.
Because we are the Big Orange. It matters to me as an alum to win a national title in OUR uniforms not in alternates. Our AD promised our fan base that we would only wear orange and white in any contest in any sport (men or women) that was directly for a national title. White should have enforced this rule despite the players preference for black uniforms.
However, if you asked if I’d rather win in black than lose in Orange, there’s not a choice.
So, GBB! Go Big Black! Gag.

Last edited:
Be great tonight Zander

In Sechrist's last five starts, Tennessee clinched the SEC regular-season championship, secured a spot in the SEC Tournament Championship Game, won the Knoxville Regional, won the Knoxville Super Regional and clinched a spot in the MCWS Finals.
Just heard that on the radio. He also has an era of 1.2 in that span.

Most of the media is saying a close game. I believe one team is gonna come out loose and the other is gonna come out tight/nervous. The loose team wins going away. Just hope it's us!!!

VN Store

Back