The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

To all of you guys in Omaha, tip of the cap to you guys, supporting our Vols.
Get loud, as loud as you’ve ever been! Get the guy in front of you to get loud, the lady behind you, the kid in front of you...BRING THE NOISE!

To all of you following allowing on here, I can’t wait to watch this game with you guys, but, let’s be patient tonight before we start cliff jumping.

To all of you old heads, you know who you are. Thank you for supporting Tennessee baseball and keeping this forum afloat for all of us to be able to enjoy at this exciting time, Tonight is for you, enjoy it and soak it all in!

To @greasemachine @preacherman20 thank you guys for giving us an insiders look, into the program and to the guys that we all love!!
You guys are top notch and I really hope you stick around and continue to be a part of the baseball forums.

now...LETS GO WIN A FREAKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
GO BIG ORANGE!!

Their closer is a beast so we better get our runs early, imo.

Hopefully, I’m able too watch the game as I’ve been waiting for the HVAC tech. It’s 94 degrees outside and 84 upstairs in our house. 😣

I need the Vols to bring me some joy as I’m sure the costs will be over $1k. Plus there will be a wait for parts, most likely.

Edit - Vols win 7-5

Go Vols!
Probably 1k just for service call these days before parts and labor….

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Imagine how excited you would have been if someone told you back in February that we'd be playing in the last game of the 2024 college baseball season.

It's been a great ride. We are the best team in the nation. Time to finish it out in style.
Vols win 7-5 and bring home natty!

School is out but mattresses may be burning, tonight.

Probably 1k just for service call these days before parts and labor….
Yeah, not looking forward to it. He’s still not here. I’m sure they are working overtime.

It’s so frustrating as it’s hot and I’m dumb as dirt when it comes to being mechanically inclined. The same with directions. Idk how I got around yrs ago before we had cell phones and GPS. 😆.

Be great tonight Zander

In Sechrist's last five starts, Tennessee clinched the SEC regular-season championship, secured a spot in the SEC Tournament Championship Game, won the Knoxville Regional, won the Knoxville Super Regional and clinched a spot in the MCWS Finals.

Last edited:
To all of you guys in Omaha, tip of the cap to you guys, supporting our Vols.
Get loud, as loud as you’ve ever been! Get the guy in front of you to get loud, the lady behind you, the kid in front of you...BRING THE NOISE!

To all of you following allowing on here, I can’t wait to watch this game with you guys, but, let’s be patient tonight before we start cliff jumping.

To all of you old heads, you know who you are. Thank you for supporting Tennessee baseball and keeping this forum afloat for all of us to be able to enjoy at this exciting time, Tonight is for you, enjoy it and soak it all in!

To @greasemachine @preacherman20 thank you guys for giving us an insiders look, into the program and to the guys that we all love!!
You guys are top notch and I really hope you stick around and continue to be a part of the baseball forums.

now...LETS GO WIN A FREAKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
GO BIG ORANGE!!
IMG_3925.jpeg

Coach Serrano is a class act.
I was surprised to hear him speak though his son is on the team. It was alway a mystery to me why he didn’t succeed @ UT. His prize recruits elected to go pro instead of college. But he just couldn’t gain any momentum which was surprising to see since he won a natty @ Cal State Fullerton.

Go Vols!

7-5 all Vols!

Isn’t it the other way? In football, if we had a competent coach we could have had Trevor Lawrence and Tee Higgins easily, but Clemson was able to poach guys that wanted to be here but we sucked at the time. Our fall coincided with their rise, and now we are going back to the natural order of the world.
I think someone else in the thread said basically the same thing. Not sure you could 100% blame Clemson since if we had a competent athletic department during that era that didn’t hire idiots we wouldn’t have lost those recruits in the first place.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back