The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

Made it home. No sleep. This was more fun than the football trip in 1998. You have this highly emotional game then a big party and the do it again a couple more times. One and done in football.

Somebody PLEASE tell me they have the game recorded that could be posted to YouTube. I've found 20000 highlights videos but not the full game. Highlights do not do it justice. You have to see it in it's entirety to appreciate the tension and drama. Not hitting record before I left town was a historic blunder.

Made it home. No sleep. This was more fun than the football trip in 1998. You have this highly emotional game then a big party and the do it again a couple more times. One and done in football.

Somebody PLEASE tell me they have the game recorded that could be posted to YouTube. I've found 20000 highlights videos but not the full game. Highlights do not do it justice. You have to see it in it's entirety to appreciate the tension and drama. Not hitting record before I left town was a historic blunder.
Wheels on youtube will be the closest outside of ESPN on demand

Reactions: feathersax
One person I would like to give some credit to that i haven't seen his named mentioned is Peebles. In game 2 and 3 he was more valuable than most may have realized. Think about each at bat that he had. Even though he never got a hit. He walked multiple times and often took several pitches. In 8 plate appearances he had 3 walks but every appearance combined he probably saw at least 7 or 8 pitches. So roughly 65 pitches for one batter in the heat helping get deeper into their pitchers pitch count was very important. Hopefully he is the fulltime catcher next year and regains some of his pop at the plate he had at NC State.

Great that we won the Natty, but giving up unearned runs is not the way to continue to win tight ball games. We were fortunate to win last night with the way our infield defense played.
Next time we will just bring you out to close the game. I am sure you will handle the pressure just fine.

Great that we won the Natty, but giving up unearned runs is not the way to continue to win tight ball games. We were fortunate to win last night with the way our infield defense played.
I’m actually amazed that some people are still finding something to complain about.

WE WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! There is no playing any better than that

Tennessee Athletics will welcome back the 2024 National Championship Tennessee baseball team with a parade through downtown Knoxville on Tuesday, June 25.

The parade will depart from the Gay Street Bridge at 6:15 p.m. and march down Gay Street to Wall Avenue. Immediately following the parade, there will be a citywide celebration in Market Square.

Tuesday's parade and national championship celebration will be streamed live on SEC Network+ and the Tennessee Athletics YouTube channel. The entire celebration will re-air at 7 p.m. on SEC Network.

Reactions: StarRaider

It will be on YouTube by tonight.

Not sure if you are serious. We just won the entire damn thing - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

Last night was the last game of the season and TN was the only one left standing. So I guess the players found a way to win a tight game! Plus they were down 1-0, best of three.

Go Vols!

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back