The Official UNC @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 16) (7PM EST) (ESPN2)

Anxiety posts are allowed in my book. It’s a coping mechanism so I don’t ruin my marriage! We all love the Vols and are proud of them despite the bad plays that frustrate us within a game.
Quoting from the National Institute of Health:

"Positive and negative pressure rooms are an essential part of controlling the spread of infectious diseases within large facilities such as hospitals."
-------------------
I think we need to implement an official nega- game thread for those who need to vent into a negative pressure space. A nega- game thread would welcome all fans presenting BVS symptoms, members of the Nega-Vol cult, spouses trying to protect their marriage, and cortisol abusers who are still in denial ("realists").

Such a thread would prevent the spread of negative emotions, as well as the disruptive pushback they provoke.

Note: we do not believe in "safe places," but do recognize that matter and anti-matter must be kept isolated from each other for the sake of the Vol universe.

Anxiety posts are allowed in my book. It’s a coping mechanism so I don’t ruin my marriage! We all love the Vols and are proud of them despite the bad plays that frustrate us within a game.
Agree. Doesn’t make anyone a Nega- Vol. I post nowadays since I watch games solo. At the end of the day, I watch and support UT regardless of a win or loss, including being a small donor over the years and 🏈 season ticket holder.

Happy Father’s Day!

Reactions: KptVFL
Hey Florida State, Any good coach of any sport will tell you that your team should always play well enough that one bad call doesn't cost you the ball game.

They are not going to stop running that mouth. Every opportunity they have, they bring it up.

Fine with it. Glad to be living in their heads rent free.

VN Store

Back