The Official UNC @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 2 Thread (Sun. June 16) (7PM EST) (ESPN2)

Tonight
1718575792755.png

Gilbert was displeased with a 1-1 strike call from home-plate umpire Kellen Levy. He turned toward Levy and expressed his frustration, using choice words. Levy tossed him.
Vitello and Anderson ran out of the dugout when Gilbert was ejected. Anderson was ejected as well. It is Anderson's second ejection this season. He also was tossed against Alabama on April 16.

FSU fans are convinced they’re coming back to beat us and make it to finals lol. Not sure I’ve seen such a confident fanbase before.
They have to beat the loser of tonight's game first, then they'd have to beat the winner of tonight's game twice. Assuming we win tonight, hard for me to imagine we'd lose two in a row to FSU.

Tonight
View attachment 649491

Gilbert was displeased with a 1-1 strike call from home-plate umpire Kellen Levy. He turned toward Levy and expressed his frustration, using choice words. Levy tossed him.
Vitello and Anderson ran out of the dugout when Gilbert was ejected. Anderson was ejected as well. It is Anderson's second ejection this season. He also was tossed against Alabama on April 16.
Ruh-roh

Reactions: WillisWG
They have to beat the loser of tonight's game first, then they'd have to beat the winner of tonight's game twice. Assuming we win tonight, hard for me to imagine we'd lose two in a row to FSU.
They think they’re the team of destiny lol.

Tonight
View attachment 649491

Be ashamed if an errant pitch in the 1st took him out bc Stark was distracted by the dugout.

He clearly had an agenda in '22.

FSU fans are convinced they’re coming back to beat us and make it to finals lol. Not sure I’ve seen such a confident fanbase before.
24 appearances without a title, you would think there would be some doubters but they have truly bought into "this is our year" mentality

24 appearances without a title, you would think there would be some doubters but they have truly bought into "this is our year" mentality
Posi-noles. Every year it is 'til it ain't.

We could use some of that here in the land of the Cherokee.

Tonight
View attachment 649491

pretty sure morris was the one that ejected kivett back in 21.

VN Store

Back