The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

@cobbwebb0710

DunkelFor centuries Munich’s favorite bier. It is medium bodied, easy to drink, with simple roasted malt flavor and slight caramel undertones.5.5% ABV

nom nom!
I can do a dunkel from time to time.
I’m more of a crusher and not a fondler.
My wife gets pissed and says I drink beer like a 19 year old frat boy.
🤦‍♂️

Vandy seems to be seeing the ball well in this park. It seems like a good hitting park but I'm noticing in these games it's feast or famine for one team or the other.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
did not think they would come out today looking this bad.
The pitching depth that everyone said could bite us in the postseason is on display today. Gotta have more than 4-5 guys you really trust to win in Omaha. Just hate to see that most of these arms seen today just havent improved at all throughout the year. Sneed is the only exception and Russell was basically a rehab assignment

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
People getting upset, don’t be. We started a guy who has never started and are pitching guys who don’t throw weekends. That should tell you how much the coaches care about this week
I’ll trust TV any day as he’s earned respect, but I damn sure hate losing to the likes of this **** team.

VN Store

Back