The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

I still have hope…I’m not cancelling my hotel room yet! There is one positive to this…maybe I can roll this towards regional tickets!!! I want to be inside LNS next weekend!
I’m working on regionals.
I’ve been putting that bug in my regionals ear for a couple of weeks now.

The pitching depth that everyone said could bite us in the postseason is on display today. Gotta have more than 4-5 guys you really trust to win in Omaha. Just hate to see that most of these arms seen today just havent improved at all throughout the year. Sneed is the only exception and Russell was basically a rehab assignment
Russell probably has a second rehab assignment against our first regional matchup, likely 3 innings then causey

Our lack of depth is the biggest issue with the pitching staff. Snead has a bad outing, but he’s not a starter and the change in role can throw guys off. A lot of poor performances across the board tonight. I know most of these guys won’t pitch in regionals unless we are up big, but the depth all season has been my biggest concern with this team. Pitching dominates in June. Hope we have it…
Gonna have to hit the portal hard this offseason, I think.

Disney Springs in Orlando….place called Raglan Road..has live Irish music and dance…always has great Guinness like in Dublin…is it high priced..yes…do they serve an American pint vs a standard pint…yes…but still I’ll overpay for good!
People don’t understand the difference in a Guinness, poured by someone who knows what they’re doing, versus someone who doesn’t.
Most have no clue how to pour one.

VN Store

Back