The Official Vandy @ Tennessee Series Thread (4/21 6PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/22 Noon EST ESPN2) (4/23 1PM EST ESPN2)

Incredible weekend. Season saving type of weekend.

It’s also just as wild to think that everything is still on the table except for a national seed. We could either miss the tournament OR keep this momentum and win the rest of our series and possibly get one of those final few regional hosting spots.

I’m going to savor this for a few days but LETS SWEEP THE DAWGS next weekend and keep this going.

Very unexpected weekend as I was hopeful for two but would have taken one going into MS State series.

The 🧹 against our in-state rival, who is ranked #4 in the nation, is huge. TN overcame adversity with a come from behind win Friday night which led to two blowouts Sat and Sunday.

Hopefully Ahuna can rehab a bit and our Vols will take care of business Tuesday before taking 2 of three or sweeping State.

Man I wish we could get a mulligan on that first weekend in Columbia.

I think almost everyone on here said at the end of that weekend that series was going to haunt us. It definitely will. Depending on how this team finishes it could be the difference in being a regional host or not.

VN Store

Back