The Official Vandy @ Tennessee Series Thread (4/21 6PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/22 Noon EST ESPN2) (4/23 1PM EST ESPN2)

Please update the game thread during mid week game as I will be attending an awards dinner in Boston.

Our Wed night dinner is @ Fenway Park, so I will sport my autographed Vollie Fingers jersey. I’ll try to take photos, though I’m not a Red Sox fan. I’m also wearing my orange TN Tuesday and Wed during “free time” since it’s going to be chilly.

GO VOLS! Thanks Volnation!

Please update the game thread during mid week game as I will be attending an awards dinner in Boston.

Our Wed night dinner is @ Fenway Park, so I will sport my autographed Vollie Fingers jersey. I’ll try to take photos, though I’m not a Red Sox fan. I’m also wearing my orange TN Tuesday and Wed during “free time” since it’s going to be chilly.

GO VOLS! Thanks Volnation!
C6605BCF-5A20-4A97-8419-888485EF1CA1.gif
…got any of dem Dooley slacks?

Congrats on the sweep! Excellent play this weekend. This was the Vol team I expected to see all year (and I knew they would eventually show up!), and I know this is what y’all have been waiting for! About as solid of a series as you’ll see this year. Y'all keep playing like that, and Tenn will be an extremely tough out in Hoover and beyond.

Congrats on the sweep! Excellent play this weekend. This was the Vol team I expected to see all year (and I knew they would eventually show up!), and I know this is what y’all have been waiting for! About as solid of a series as you’ll see this year. Y'all keep playing like that, and Tenn will be an extremely tough out in Hoover and beyond.
Classy post. Thanks. Great to see some consistency show back up on the diamond this weekend. Hopefully, this is a turning point for them and they can keep this up. If so, watch out! #GB🍊

VN Store

Back