The Official Wofford @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread 4/2/23 (6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK +)

Maybe it’s me but the announcers are so bad. I’m actually going mute the tv and listen to my dog snore while watching the game.

If you think this is bad you should have heard the guy when Andy took a day off a few weeks back. I promised myself I would never complain about Andy if he came back.

That's cool and hat tip on graduating. ie "lotta kids start college, but not nearly as many finish."

I'm taking all the "weed 'em out classes" for the first two years. I think GT isn't that difficult to get into, so the classes I'm taking are so big the professors def don't care if you show up or not. Physics class started out with every seat taken a packed auditorium of about 500 and it's maybe half full now. My guess is UTSI is far more selective.
I picked up my BS in Engineering Science after a year and a half at Motlow. Dean Snyder was fantastic at UT. After working a few years, had the opportunity to take night and distance courses at UTSI for my MS in IE which was actually a Systems Engineering degree. I mentor and support anyone who is willing to do the work to get an Engineering or equal math and science based degree. China, Russia, and so many of our adversaries and allies are passing us in scholastics. We have got to work together in the USA to graduate more really smart young people who have backgrounds in math and science. Other degrees are great but, the engineers and scientists I have met were an amazing bunch of people and they got us to the moon and have kept us safe/secure with some amazing discoveries. I met the guy who is credited for the equation that made the SR-71 possible at a UT Reliability and Maintenance Seminar...just wow!. Cheers and best wishes....Go Vols!

On a different note, I finally pulled the chord and cancelled Directv. We now have YouTube TV so I can watch the Sunday ticket. Plus Directv began charging us $173 a month since April as our 6 month promotion expired.

It’s weird not to have satellite as we’ve had it since 1997 in three different houses.

15-27 Florida State leads FL 7-5 in the 7th

blinking-guy-blinks-eyes.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Does AJ take a spot next year in SEC rotation. Bigger question does Phillip come back hope so.

On a different note, I finally pulled the chord and cancelled Directv. We now have YouTube TV so I can watch the Sunday ticket. Plus Directv began charging us $173 a month since April as our 6 month promotion expired.

It’s weird not to have satellite as we’ve had it since 1997 in three different houses.

Welcome to being 45 seconds behind the game stream like all of us (other than @WillisWG)

On a different note, I’m finally pulled the chord and cancelled Directv. We now have YouTube TV so I can watch the Sunday ticket. Plus Directv began charging us $173 a month since April as our 6 month promotion expired.

I did the same at a property, Directv got up to around $180 month and went to YouTube tv, now thinking about ditching Comcast and streaming all around. If they would only improve the interface when switching channels, I’d convert over quickly

VN Store

Back