The Official Wofford @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread 4/2/23 (6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK +)

I picked up my BS in Engineering Science after a year and a half at Motlow. ... I met the guy who is credited for the equation that made the SR-71 possible at a UT Reliability and Maintenance Seminar...just wow!
Now I'm really intrigued. Was it the equation for the engine inlet cones?

I did the same at a property, Directv got up to around $180 month and went to YouTube tv, now thinking about ditching Comcast and streaming all around. If they would only improve the interface when switching channels, I’d convert over quickly

It’s my first evening with Youtube TV and my wife loves it. I logged onto ESPN to watch the VOLS but it looks simple to navigate.

I watch sports mostly and Seinfeld mostly as I’m trying to stop watching the news since I get too riled up.

Now I'm really intrigued. Was it the equation for the engine inlet cones?
No...it had to do with using only one point to create a curve proving the quality of the..I believe the wings...would stay on the plane when they started to stretch. Been awhile so do not hold me to that. The man who was speaking is local if he is still alive. Someone from the UT Reliability and Maintenance group might point you in the right direction. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/20090007797/downloads/20090007797.pdf

VN Store

Back