The Official Wofford @ Tennessee Tuesday Game Thread 4/2/23 (6:30PM EST SEC NETWORK +)

Who do they think they are!?! Harvard?

It's crazy how much college can cost, but IDK, I go to Georgia Tech, it's a state school and with basic scholarships, it's tuition free and no matter where we go or what we do we have to eat something and live somewhere, thus "pretty much". If you're smart or find the right scholarships, it's literally free, so that's what I did and a lot of in state students do.

Probably the same or close to it in Tenn.

Secure all Terriers:

Sustained winds from 15 to 20 mph with gusts from 25 to 35 mph will be common.
Isolated higher gusts up to 45 mph are expected for some, mainly across the east TN mountains.
Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. (like Terriers)
It's been a sunny, cool gale all day here in Columbia. Wind settling down now, so will probably last all game there. Better put some cayenne & cinnamon in your hot chocolate tonight and bundle up your babies! (and your prostate, knoxvol52)

Wofford Average annual cost
Before aid $67,638
After aid $27,988

Aid includes grants and scholarships from the institution, state, and federal government
Source: US Dept of Education
Carolina Panthers do preseason training at Wofford. It’s a nice campus and baseball stadium. A number of years ago our head coach for the Owls came from there, JT Maguire. JT is now an assistant with the Guardians.

Can someone tell Zander his fly is open?

I think it's part of the sexy party and being the tightest possible pants in baseball and zippers aren't meant for that kind of sustained stress. Plus, it's kind of funny AND I know he knows it's open because he's talked about that it's broken the last time he wore those particular pair.

VN Store

Back