The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

It’s vewwy, vewwy wet. And it wasn’t supposed to start until tomorrow night.

I have some plants waiting in a plant tray that’s about 2 1/2” high. The rain started 2 hours ago, and the tray is already overflowing.

- no winds yet, though.
Kevin's cousin is getting married on Saturday in Brevard. Luckily this will be moved on by then, but I wonder if she will still have the ceremony outdoors, the grounds will be a mess.

Kevin's cousin is getting married on Saturday in Brevard. Luckily this will be moved on by then, but I wonder if she will still have the ceremony outdoors, the grounds will be a mess.
Oh, bless her heart. These outdoor events…

Both my Tuesday-Thursday classes are taught by the same professor, and he lives in Brevard. I’m hoping that he cancels afternoon Agriculture lab so he can drive home early.

Our Ag lab centers around a fall garden that we’ve planted. It’ll be interesting to see, once this all blows through, whether it has washed away, as it’s planted on a slope, this being Asheville and all.

Reactions: volwindy
Improvise. My missus and I missed our allotted time for the planned outdoor exchange of vows. We went to the reception. Everyone was having a good time. We corralled the maid of honor, best man, and officiant. I had the piano player hammer out a few loud bars of the wedding march, then told the quieted assembly that we were going to do this quick little thing before everyone could get back to celebrating. There, next to the piano player, we exchanged our vows and rings. The officiant proclaimed us wed. 😉

And my work has a sign that sats we know the storm is coming, there's gonna be heavy rain, and tropical force (possibly hurricane) winds, but we're working full operations, be careful coming to work. 😅😅. I mean I'm working anyway, but the wording could be a little more better worded🤣. I wanted to taje a picture, but it's hanging on the security office as you wslk in.

VN Store

Back