The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

And my work has a sign that sats we know the storm is coming, there's gonna be heavy rain, and tropical force (possibly hurricane) winds, but we're working full operations, be careful coming to work. 😅😅. I mean I'm working anyway, but the wording could be a little more better worded🤣. I wanted to taje a picture, but it's hanging on the security office as you wslk in.
Worked out well for that candle factory in KY...

Improvise. My missus and I missed our allotted time for the planned outdoor exchange of vows. We went to the reception. Everyone was having a good time. We corralled the maid of honor, best man, and officiant. I had the piano player hammer out a few loud bars of the wedding march, then told the quieted assembly that we were going to do this quick little thing before everyone could get back to celebrating. There, next to the piano player, we exchanged our vows and rings. The officiant proclaimed us wed. 😉
It's not my choice to improvise. Whatever the bride and groom choose to do, we will be there. Sloshing through the grass or not.

Yes he has. I hate it for him.

You still have power? Here in Fort Mired we still have it, not sure how much longer. As bad as it is on Sanibel dad has power too. Wind is rough, but the problem is water.
We do, but news is saying expect to lose it tonight. I had Tiffany and her dad fill up a bunch of empty bottles (i have a bag full for recycling) , and pit them in the freezer. We have plenty of non perishable food, candles, and flashlights. I'm hoping by some miracle, we miss losing power.

VN Store

Back