The Patriot Party (Trump considering creating a 3rd Party)

I thought most agreed that we need more political parties to hopefully end the 2 party monopoly? I guess that was just ******** from the normal posers.
Parties, not cults, with new ideas or beliefs. Not this Trump crap. Like most of Trump's promises it's unlikely to ever get past the declaration stage anyways

Parties, not cults, with new ideas or beliefs. Not this Trump crap. Like most of Trump's promises it's unlikely to ever get past the declaration stage anyways

Political parties are cults. Thankfully the R cult is breaking apart, maybe one day the D cult will do the same.

I do agree that this will go nowhere but we should encourage and not dissuade the creation of new political parties.

Political parties are cults. Thankfully the R cult is breaking apart, maybe one day the D cult will do the same.

I do agree that this will go nowhere but we should encourage and not dissuade the creation of new political parties.
The Ds will go one of two ways. Consolidate and become all powerful with the lack of a valid threat, or fragment since there is no longer a threat to bind them together.

Meh... all political parties are cults.
To an extent but this maga nonsense is nuts. When racistjoe and Justin are the door greeters you should know to turn around and run

This would also serve to give dems full control over a fractured "right" which would be worse

Reactions: tvolsfan
The Ds will go one of two ways. Consolidate and become all powerful with the lack of a valid threat, or fragment since there is no longer a threat to bind them together.

I think we'll see option 1. Unless they completely lose their collective mind the Dems will become the dominate party on the national level.

Reactions: AM64
I thought most agreed that we need more political parties to hopefully end the 2 party monopoly? I guess that was just ******** from the normal posers.
I'm thrilled about the prospects of a Q-Patriots Party.

To an extent but this maga nonsense is nuts. When racistjoe and Justin are the door greeters you should know to turn around and run

This would also serve to give dems full control over a fractured "right" which would be worse

The right is already fractured and remain that way until the McConnels, Murkowskis, Collins, Romneys and a few others of the party are gone. Trump didn't destroy the Republican party, these people did.

😂

Although the KKK did serve the Democratic Party’s interests, Grinspan stressed that not all Democrats supported the KKK.

“A splinter of a splinter of a Democratic Party really contributed to the secession and the coming of the war,” he told USA TODAY. “It would be wrong to say the Democratic Party started the Civil War. It would be right to say some Democrats really contributed to the start of the Civil War.”

The right is already fractured and remain that way until the McConnels, Murkowskis, Collins, Romneys and a few others of the party are gone. Trump didn't destroy the Republican party, these people did.
He hastened the demise by standing for next to nothing. They sold out to beat Hillary and it likely cost decades of Dem rule

Have to hit bedrock before you can build.

I was thinking people would finally start feeling like they were stupid for throwing around the word "authoritarian" all this time.

It's one thing to parrot words you see on social media. It's another to live it and see how ****ing ignorant they were.

He hastened the demise by standing for next to nothing. They sold out to beat Hillary and it likely cost decades of Dem rule

But it was worth it for those judges. That will thwart the Dems... his logic.

😂

Although the KKK did serve the Democratic Party’s interests, Grinspan stressed that not all Democrats supported the KKK.

“A splinter of a splinter of a Democratic Party really contributed to the secession and the coming of the war,” he told USA TODAY. “It would be wrong to say the Democratic Party started the Civil War. It would be right to say some Democrats really contributed to the start of the Civil War.”

Republicans started teh civil war and the Dems started the KKK. I know it's popular now but lets not rewrite history.

VN Store

Back