The Problems with Trans-ideology

Whether you think this boxer is a man or woman, this person is from Algeria, a country that has no love whatsoever for the LGBT community.

Why would Algeria knowingly allow a trans boxer to compete in two consecutive Olympics, when it’s all but illegal to be gay or trans there?

The argument isn’t that this person is trans

Reactions: jp1 and LSU-SIU
Another thought I've been pondering on today. Saw some news coverage and they were reporting from a downtown urban area of some European country.

I noticed the LGBTQ+ banners lining this urban downtown area. These symbols are just endorsements of affinity groups. From the state aren't they?

Doesn't this just encourage tribalism within the populace? I mean, should we create a "black" flag? A white flag, Asian, Hispanic?

The country, state, City flags etc represent us all. Why are we (government) flying affinity flags at all?

Another thought I've been pondering on today. Saw some news coverage and they were reporting from a downtown urban area of some European country.

I noticed the LGBTQ+ banners lining this urban downtown area. These symbols are just endorsements of affinity groups. From the state aren't they?

Doesn't this just encourage tribalism within the populace? I mean, should we create a "black" flag? A white flag, Asian, Hispanic?

The country, state, City flags etc represent us all. Why are we (government) flying affinity flags at all?
I don't know about the specific situation you reference, but you will often see this type of thing in predominantly gay neighborhoods. Boystown In Chicago is a great example.

I don't know about the specific situation you reference, but you will often see this type of thing in predominantly gay neighborhoods. Boystown In Chicago is a great example.

I had the opportunity to visit Boystown in Nuevo Laredo back in the early 90s.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
No Scientific Way To Tell Man From Woman, International Olympics Committee President Declares

After the debacle at the Paris Olympics where two boxers who reportedly have XY chromosomes battled for women’s boxing crowns, International Olympic Committee president Thomas Back told reporters that there was no “scientifically solid” method for determining whether an athlete is a man or a woman.

If he is right in the article, why does the the Olympics have a separate competition for women? Pure idiocracy or mental illness.

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

I remember part of a sermon I listened to one time and it really hit home. A preacher was having a conversation among other clergy at a convention. He said the topic of drugs came up and how they would handle it. A couple of the preachers stated they would admonish the drug users to get clean before they joined their church.

The preacher was astonished, in his mind he didn't understand how you could deny God's word and fellowship to the people who needed it most. Jesus washed the feet of the least among people.

You are supposed to welcome everyone, everywhere as they are into the flock. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."....... It's the exact same as saying, "Let he who is without sin cast judgement".

God will work out the rest.

Reactions: NashVol11
These people are idiots. I'd hope everyone on both sides would agree

The problem is a total lack of both ridicule and shame. I don't care what 2 consenting adults do in their private home, that is none of my business. All this other BS is just that...BS and should be denounced as such. Not 1 person is entitled to try and push their nonsense delusions on everyone else. Nor are the rest of us required to change the way we speak, act, or what we know with certainty are scientific facts. No, women do NOT have penises. No, men cannot give birth. No, biological men shouldn't be allowed to compete with women. No, little boys should not be able to compete with little girls. Finally....NO there is no such thing as "minor attracted persons" there are only degenerate child molesters and they should be shunned, drawn, and quartered. If thats too much to ask, then they need to be in prison where they cannot ever harm a child again.

VN Store

Back