The Problems with Trans-ideology

Wanting is one thing, demanding the government force it is another.

Comparing transgender to the fight for civil rights is a fraudulent comparison, nobody can choose to be a minority. People make the choice to be transgendered and forcing people to accept your decisions is asking for special privileges.
Pretty weak distinction IMO, that’s what people said about gay people then too

Pretty weak distinction IMO, that’s what people said about gay people then too

Nobody should be forced to accommodate sexuality.

What you can’t wrap your head around is nobody should be discriminated against for being who they are, but nobody should be forced to accommodate who people choose to be.

Wanting is one thing, demanding the government force it is another.

Comparing transgender to the fight for civil rights is a fraudulent comparison, nobody can choose to be a minority. People make the choice to be transgendered and forcing people to accept your decisions is asking for special privileges.

Civil rights is simple the statutory codification of the Right(s) already specified in the declaration of independence and constitution. The nutjobs like him want acceptance for their deviant behavior which has nothing to do with Rights as specified. The government and their sub-entities should not be involved in the discrimination of people by color in this country, but if the government were to mandate "acceptance", we would at that point be throwing out other Rights granted by the Creator.

They are actually asking for you to not have Rights.

Trans people “coming for your kids” is part of the same sensationalism
Except we have teachers that have actually done some of this and worse. While I agree it's overstated it's happened multiple times. And this is all done as part of the "pro trans" movement. Both sides have drawn lines and dug in, both sides openly trade in sensationalism.

And parents rights are mocked, and these parents called homophobic or transphobic because they don't agree with or want teachers or school administrators conspiring with their children to transition or assume a new identity. Some actually are homophobic but many, even most are not...... Until you mess with their kids, then I wouldn't blame them for being transphobic....It's just bad policy for a number of reasons.

And trans people are targeting kids with many events. We can debate the innocence or malice of these events but they are happening. And yes they are sensationalized but then again much of LGBTQ movement and culture is sensationalistic and exaggerated by it's nature.

I went to BYU in college and I had another buddy there from East TN. I had to tell people I was from TN. People could guess he was from TN. He is a good ol boy thru and thru, built like an offensive tackle.

Anyway, we've maintained our friendship online for the past 20 years, and he and his wife are still very Mormon. A few months back, they start posting stuff with their 14-YO boy playing girls volleyball. Then there are posts where he's clearly dressed like a girl. I can only imagine what they're going through, and then yesterday they posted an announcement of sorts, explaining their new reality.

They said they've known he's different since he was 4 years old. They've said they tried "Jesus and two different kinds of therapists" and all they ended up with was a cutter who attempted suicide twice. They've realized they can either have their son as he wants to be or they're not going to have him at all, so they've chosen the former and acceptance.

I say all this because I want people to understand this is something that just happens, and it's not all explained by liberal, godless parents whose kids are brainwashed by woke educators. It's a real struggle for good families where nobody did anything wrong, and I think we need to remember that when we have these discussions about all this.

And nobody needs to worry about him dominating girls in volleyball (based on the clip I saw).

Reactions: NashVol11
I went to BYU in college and I had another buddy there from East TN. I had to tell people I was from TN. People could guess he was from TN. He is a good ol boy thru and thru, built like an offensive tackle.

Anyway, we've maintained our friendship online for the past 20 years, and he and his wife are still very Mormon. A few months back, they start posting stuff with their 14-YO boy playing girls volleyball. Then there are posts where he's clearly dressed like a girl. I can only imagine what they're going through, and then yesterday they posted an announcement of sorts, explaining their new reality.

They said they've known he's different since he was 4 years old. They've said they tried "Jesus and two different kinds of therapists" and all they ended up with was a cutter who attempted suicide twice. They've realized they can either have their son as he wants to be or they're not going to have him at all, so they've chosen the former and acceptance.

I say all this because I want people to understand this is something that just happens, and it's not all explained by liberal, godless parents whose kids are brainwashed by woke educators. It's a real struggle for good families where nobody did anything wrong, and I think we need to remember that when we have these discussions about all this.

And nobody needs to worry about him dominating girls in volleyball (based on the clip I saw).

How many of the women from the secret lives of Mormon wives do you personally know

How many of the women from the secret lives of Mormon wives do you personally know

Is that the Hulu show? I might know their parents, LOL.

My wife and I of course felt compelled to check out that show. Neither of us could finish the pilot. They're terrible people and probably just cultural Mormons, not actually religious.

I am not Mormon at all anymore, but still think Mormons deserve fair representation, even if I'm at odds with the organization (not the members).

Is that the Hulu show? I might know their parents, LOL.

My wife and I of course felt compelled to check out that show. Neither of us could finish the pilot. They're terrible people and probably just cultural Mormons, not actually religious.

I am not Mormon at all anymore, but still think Mormons deserve fair representation, even if I'm at odds with the organization (not the members).

Netflix. I’ve been impressed by almost every Mormon I’ve met. Served with many. My PA school also had a high level of Mormon representation.

VN Store

Back