The Problems with Trans-ideology

Just so funny to me that that commercial is being almost universally either laughed at or criticized for trying to scare people with the boogeyman of OMG TRANS PEOPLE yet again and 8188 is like "what a great ad." Of course lmao
If someone is under 18, any hormones/surgeries should be against the law.

If over 18, you should have free reign to fk up your body however you want, as long as you pay out of pocket for the surgery and the years of complications/surgeries from that original surgery.

No tax dollars or insurance for any of it.

If someone is under 18, any hormones/surgeries should be against the law.

If over 18, you should have free reign to fk up your body however you want, as long as you pay out of pocket for the surgery and the years of complications/surgeries from that original surgery.

No tax dollars or insurance for any of it.

Especially not when you add the qualifiers of “illegal immigrant” and “imprisoned”

New Zealand DEI Lesbian Navy Captain CRASHES $100M Naval Ship

Causing Oil Spill off Samoa Coast

Maybe when it comes to pilot/captain of a plane or vessel, merit, and ability should trump DEI? Just maybe?

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
"THEY/THEM" being at odds with "YOU" is just blatant bigotry and way over the top sensationalism anyway, that gets shown roughly every 30 seconds here and people either are sick of it or laugh at it
Not believing you should call someone by their preferred pronouns isn't bigotry. Being an ass? Sure. It's not bigotry

Being factual isn't being an ass. Running around and demanding that others call you something you're obviously not is being an ass.
Yeah, I’m not doing that.. now I’m just like ‘honey’ or hey you if I don’t know what is going on with your situation visually…expecting other people to figure out what you are is ridiculous.. fortunately it is rare that I come upon such a situation.. if I did I would just avoid personal pronouns entirely 😂 just ignoring weirdness is just the most polite way.. old school rules still apply

Reactions: just bob

US Hospitals Raked In $120 Million Performing Sex Changes On Thousands Of Kids, New Data Shows​

1728411278064.png

U.S. hospitals charged nearly $120 million over five years for sex-change procedures performed on around 14,000 children, according to new data compiled by medical watchdog Do No Harm.

Expecting people to participate in your delusions is textbook bigotry. Have some self awareness, go about your life doing what makes you happy, don’t expect everyone to play along to the extent you want them to.
Not sure why I’m saying this to someone who doesn’t know what “bigotry” means, but that doesn’t come close to addressing what I said. No anger over pronouns or whatever justifies singling out a minority group as “the other” over things they don’t control and then vilifying them constantly and attacking candidates for NOT doing so

Not sure why I’m saying this to someone who doesn’t know what “bigotry” means, but that doesn’t come close to addressing what I said. No anger over pronouns or whatever justifies singling out a minority group as “the other” over things they don’t control and then vilifying them constantly and attacking candidates for NOT doing so

Things they don’t control? You can pretend to be whatever you want without wanting everyone else to pretend with you. Bigotry is unreasonably expecting everyone else to refute reality and vilify them for not doing so or not doing so to the extreme levels you want them to.

Things they don’t control? You can pretend to be whatever you want without wanting everyone else to pretend with you. Bigotry is unreasonably expecting everyone else to refute reality and vilify them for not doing so or not doing so to the extreme levels you want them to.
Not without receiving a lot of flack from bigots you can’t. People who are anti-trans are anti-trans, I haven’t seen anyone make a distinction between trans people who ask you to use their pronouns and those who don’t. That’s a fake justification

As long as you're kosher with people calling you a dickturd all the time, then I applaud your consistency.

Not being respectful of a simple ask is indeed being an ass
You both placate to the delusional psychotics and leave your spines at the door. No doubt you play along with schizophrenics as well. So brave! You've earned rainbow points!!

Time is not racist. Math is not racist. 2+2=4. Men aren't women. Too bad so sad. lmao

Not without receiving a lot of flack from bigots you can’t. People who are anti-trans are anti-trans, I haven’t seen anyone make a distinction between trans people who ask you to use their pronouns and those who don’t. That’s a fake justification

There’s nothing but irony in everything you say no matter how you try to frame it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You both placate to the delusional psychotics and leave your spines at the door. No doubt you play along with schizophrenics as well. So brave! You've earned rainbow points!!

Time is not racist. Math is not racist. 2+2=4. Men aren't women. Too bad so sad. lmao

Yeah, we're spineless for being considerate. Lol.

Bet your ma and pa are real proud of the gracious boy you've grown to be.

Reactions: NashVol11
Yes you have. Me for instance. I simply don't care what you do, it doesn't effect me. But if you impose yourself onto me I push back. Respectfully at first. I won't go out of my way to insult anyone, but the extreme lunacy is confusing, and I won't allow said person to use their preferences as some kind of power over me, in many cases it's what they are looking for.

For what it's worth most trans people are fine, they are respectful and I will be as well. But when you demand anything of me you get the opposite of what you're looking for. Those are few and far between and eager to identify themselves.

It's not bigoted to be against transitioning children, it hormone blockers. There are plenty of experts who disagree and say the long term effects are harmful and in some of not most cases not reversible. There has been a big push for this kind of care because there is big money in it.

VN Store

Back