The Problems with Trans-ideology

I feel like that added nuance on a "rare, what if" possibility but didn't do anything to advance the discussion on each of our premises...premii...premissessesssssesess...Idk but you're picking up what I'm putting down.
The 2nd post, not directed at you, more closely explains my feelings on the example.

Reactions: McDad
You might also say that this is a society where using a moniker is accepted and expected. Not a real comparison to coddling a mentally ill person.

The coddling and re-enforcement of the mentality ill is #1 reason I say this country is toast. The nuts like a few in this thread basically run the asylum and now are at the point of complaining about what they created.

There isn't anything complex in this thread, which is why when you ask simple questions they disappear. It exposes the mentality illness, mentality ill people normally don't go down without a fight... they usually run to protect themselves.

The coddling and re-enforcement of the mentality ill is #1 reason I say this country is toast. The nuts like a few in this thread basically run the asylum and now are at the point of complaining about what they created.

There isn't anything complex in this thread, which is why when you ask simple questions they disappear. It exposes the mentality illness, mentality ill people normally don't go down without a fight... they usually run to protect themselves.
Just answer the question. It's a very simple one. I think even you MIGHT be able to handle it.

P.S. Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't count even though you may have thought the movie to be biologically accurate.

How many men do you know that can have children?
Those are listed in reverse order of when posted.

Reactions: LSU-SIU
How does that have ANYTHING to do with the intention of the post. I would call them by the name they preferred if it were their legal name. I generally avoid speaking to any trans person more that just briefly as they are generally oddly enough dressed or made up that I have a hard time not staring which is rude for anyone to do. We have a very large population of trans "kids" in W. KY for some reason. I CJ was obviously a chick, I would call her a him. I would call her a her with the name CJ. I can get the big crayons out is you want.

Edited for clarity.
How do you know someone's legal name? Billy and Jim are likely not their legal names. The fact is you'll make accommodations for some but to others you choose to be difficult. Sounds like you're the one with the issue

Do you bicker with men named Robin or Ashley?

Reactions: NashVol11
Billy and Jim are not their legal names. The fact is you'll make accommodations for some but to others you choose to be difficult. Sounds like you're the one with the issue

Most sane people might accommodate because of common sense, reasonable request, and context. There isn't anything complex about this. My significant sister goes by "chris" instead of "Christine", its not a political statement or any other mentality health reason.... that is what she was called. Seems reasonable.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If a guy named William asks you to call him Billy do you refuse? How about James asking to be called Jim? If you met CJ Stroud would you ask for his first name?

I will do opposite sex pronouns, but not the random odd ones (xir for example). In those cases I just repeat their name as a of avoiding.

So I wouldn’t say “he” when speaking about you if you preferred ze, I would instead say “utvolpj”

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The complexity comes when someone claims they only use legal names. How do you know?

Depends on the context and situation, generally I call people what they want but it depends. I'm not addressing the below as Ma'am. Mentality ill, sure.

9523_KaylaLemieux-1200x630.jpeg

I will do opposite sex pronouns, but not the random odd ones (xir for example). In those cases I just repeat their name as a of avoiding.

So I wouldn’t say “he” when speaking about you if you preferred ze, I would instead say “utvolpj”
If someone gets too offended about pronouns that I didn't learn in english101 them that's their issue. I'm not smart enough to keep up with that junk. I just don't see am issue calling someone the name they preferred. Honestly I'm likely to forget it within seconds anyways like I do with everyone else's

Perpetuating a lie has an impact. Ask the women who competed against him in swimming. How would you respond if he asked you to believe he was the Women's NCAA swimming champion?
Ahem….

Not because I feel compelled to do so, or because I must - but simply because I choose to do so, out of common decency.

That choice in no way informs my opinion of her swimming in a pool against biological females.

Doesn’t mean I acquiesce to Lia swimming against girls in competition.
Same is true for Lia in the locker room - though that one is more nuanced.

How do you know someone's legal name? Billy and Jim are likely not their legal names. The fact is you'll make accommodations for some but to others you choose to be difficult. Sounds like you're the one with the issue

I actually stated above I generally avoid having that kind of conversation with trans people. I will call them the name they ask but I will not use the incorrect pronouns. If all you got out of that was arguing about how to find out a legal name, just let it go. You are digging for **** just like Nancy HuffnStuff does. Beginning to think you guys (assumption on my part since I know neither of you) are related.

Most sane people might accommodate because of common sense, reasonable request, and context. There isn't anything complex about this. My significant sister goes by "chris" instead of "Christine", its not a political statement or any other mentality health reason.... that is what she was called. Seems reasonable.
He's deflecting and digging for boogers. He needs to stop picking his nose and do something else.

Choosing to use someone’s preferred name perpetuates no lie.

If Lia Thomas asked me if I believed she was a woman, I would simply and politely respond - No, but if you’re truly happier living your life as a woman, I support that and hope you find some joy.

Thomas should have some sense of self awareness. While everyone close to them will probably go above and beyond to coddle them the entire world shouldn’t be expected to. You can be cordial and polite and that’s all that should really be expected instead of wanting to force everyone to play make believe. In a non bizarro world Thomas wouldn’t have a stage to compete against girls.

Just call me master or boss. That’s what I prefer.

If it’s not “he” or “she”, I’m simply using “they”.

You are trying to argue points with opinion.
Again, congrats on just now discovering what a message board is
All of them are invalid until backed up by fact. When someone says something IS happening and you say in my opinion it isn't, the you haven't done anything but whine.
Nothing I responded to was a "fact," just people whining about how trans people existing somehow victimizes them

Those are listed in reverse order of when posted.
2 dumb Bs telling each other "exactlyyyy" lol. The question was whether ability to have children determines womanhood or lack thereof, whether or not men have children has nothing to do with that. You had weeks to figure that out yourself and still didn't

2 dumb Bs telling each other "exactlyyyy" lol. The question was whether ability to have children determines womanhood or lack thereof, whether or not men have children has nothing to do with that. You had weeks to figure that out yourself and still didn't
No, the question I asked was if men could bear children. You have avoided that like a plague.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
No, the question I asked was if men could bear children.
I wasn't talking about "the question you asked," I'm talking about the question we were discussing in the conversation you showed up to weeks later.
You have avoided that like a plague.
No, I am saying directly to you that it has nothing to do with the conversation which is now weeks old, and that you should try reading better than a small child. I don't know any men that bore children

I wasn't talking about "the question you asked," I'm talking about the question we were discussing in the conversation you showed up to weeks later.

No, I am saying directly to you that it has nothing to do with the conversation which is now weeks old, and that you should try reading better than a small child. I don't know any men that bore children
A simple yes or no would suffice but you have to squirm like a worm on hot concrete. You are simply a pawn being used by a party the despises you.

VN Store

Back