The Problems with Trans-ideology

So those that choose to call him by the proper pronouns vs the ones that he assigned to himself due to mental illness is not common decency? You choose what you choose to do but don't come back and qualify it like it's fact. You don't get to do that for others.
You’re free to call people whatever you like, hoss.

There is a group of anti-semites who believes the holocaust did not occur.

There is a group of Republicans who believe that Trump won the 2020 election.

We should believe them as well?

There is a group of anti-semites who believes the holocaust did not occur.

There is a group of Republicans who believe that Trump won the 2020 election.

We should believe them as well?

Humans have very limited ability to figure out they have been conned see 2020 (there are still people on this forum that believe a face diaper is going to save them).

Its easier to fool people than to convince they have been fooled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yes, that is true, but not in this case. In this case the truth is the truth and claiming common decency for perpetuating s lie is being an ass.
Choosing to use someone’s preferred name perpetuates no lie.

If Lia Thomas asked me if I believed she was a woman, I would simply and politely respond - No, but if you’re truly happier living your life as a woman, I support that and hope you find some joy.

There are plenty of women who can't, wild to have weeks to understand that conversation and still say something stupid
Just answer the question. It's a very simple one. I think even you MIGHT be able to handle it.

P.S. Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't count even though you may have thought the movie to be biologically accurate.

Choosing to use someone’s preferred name perpetuates no lie.

If Lia Thomas asked me if I believed she was a woman, I would simply and politely respond - No, but if you’re truly happier living your life as a woman, I support that and hope you find some joy.
It absolutely perpetuates a lie if you couple pronouns with that. If he has legally change his name then you should call him that. Coupling she/her pronouns with his name is perpetuating a lie that does harm other females.

It absolutely perpetuates a lie if you couple pronouns with that. If he has legally change his name then you should call him that. Coupling she/her pronouns with his name is perpetuating a lie that does harm other females.
Correct. It sets women back 60 years. Surprising a man would even think of supporting it and even more surprising any woman would.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back