The Problems with Trans-ideology

Choosing to use someone’s preferred name perpetuates no lie.

If Lia Thomas asked me if I believed she was a woman, I would simply and politely respond - No, but if you’re truly happier living your life as a woman, I support that and hope you find some joy.
Perpetuating a lie has an impact. Ask the women who competed against him in swimming. How would you respond if he asked you to believe he was the Women's NCAA swimming champion?

Perpetuating a lie has an impact. Ask the women who competed against him in swimming. How would you respond if he asked you to believe he was the Women's NCAA swimming champion?
You can infer what SugarBalls would say based on the context of his post.

Calling someone what they want =/= endorsement of cross gender sports competition.

No.

The post shows lies that a group may believe that we do not accept. With the trans-ideology, we have a lie that a man is really a woman or a woman is really a man that we are expected to accept.

So you do not believe Trump won? People do sometimes post stories they don’t agree but it’s less common , so I wasn’t certain.

So you do not believe Trump won? People do sometimes post stories they don’t agree but it’s less common , so I wasn’t certain.
I do not, but I do believe the election was not the most secure ever and there are multitudes of improvement that need to be made to our elections across the country for security.

Correct. It sets women back 60 years. Surprising a man would even think of supporting it and even more surprising any woman would.
You are assuming those that are arguing the most vehemently are still identifying with the gender they were born with. I'm pretty sure the resident authority is a he using she/her pronouns. That is only an opinion and is not back up by anything other than objective evidence and his innate knowledge of this issue. Ergo, not sure he still "considers" himself a man.

You can infer what SugarBalls would say based on the context of his post.

Calling someone what they want =/= endorsement of cross gender sports competition.
The only thing I would call him is Lea if asked. I would assume that since he is over 18 he has legally changed his name to a girls name.

I have to admit it gets tricky at the mesh point. If the idea is

Sure, you're a female...well except for this or that...then not really.
I think the entire discussion is calling them by the proper pronouns which I will refuse to do. If they have legally changed their name, I will call them by that name. I will refuse to placate mentally ill requests. These are not people like those with downs or other injuries rendering them challenged, these are people that have willingly chosen something that is an abomination and are trying to perpetuate the lie on society in general. Yes Sugar, that makes me an ass.

Choosing to use someone’s preferred name perpetuates no lie.

If Lia Thomas asked me if I believed she was a woman, I would simply and politely respond - No, but if you’re truly happier living your life as a woman, I support that and hope you find some joy.

Nobody chooses to use my preferred name, SuperCaptian Coolman.

Give me some joy!

The only thing I would call him is Lea if asked. I would assume that since he is over 18 he has legally changed his name to a girls name.
If I wanted to be addressed as a female and you agreed to call me by my female name, that would be fine for me.

When we discuss the extremes on the board, we are discussing people or situations where the hypothetical agreement you and I found would not be acceptable. It seems to me in those untenable situations the two people are so dedicated to WHO is right they've forgotten to do WHAT is right (treating each other with love and gentleness).

I have to admit it gets tricky at the mesh point. If the idea is

Sure, you're a female...well except for this or that...then not really.
I like how you're honing in on the mesh point. For clarity, with me the mesh point would go something like this:

You want to be called by a girl's name? OK
You want me to use feminine pronouns? I'll do my best but you're expecting 50+ years of southern respect to change and that won't be easy.
You want me to agree that you, in fact, are female? I'm sorry, I won't do that.
You want me to support you competing against bio females in your sport? I.m sorry, I won't do that

Last edited:
It absolutely perpetuates a lie if you couple pronouns with that. If he has legally change his name then you should call him that. Coupling she/her pronouns with his name is perpetuating a lie that does harm other females.
If a guy named William asks you to call him Billy do you refuse? How about James asking to be called Jim? If you met CJ Stroud would you ask for his first name?

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I like how you're honing in on the mesh point. For clarity, with me the mesh point would go something like this:

You want to be called by a girl's name? OK
You want me to use feminine pronouns? I'll do my best but you're expecting 50+ years of southern respect to change and that won't be easy.
You want me to agree that you, in fact, are female? I'm sorry, I won't do that.
You want me to support you competing against bio females in your sport? I.m sorry, I won't do that
I the chain of events, where do you think the perpetuated lie/failed mesh point occured that allowed him to compete against women in sports?

If a guy named William asks you to call him Billy do you refuse? How about James asking to be called Jim? If you met CJ Stroud would you ask for his first name?

It depends on how reasonable it is in context. If someone wants to be a clown or is mentality ill there is no reason to re-enforce the behavior. Its not complex.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If I wanted to be addressed as a female and you agreed to call me by my female name, that would be fine for me.

When we discuss the extremes on the board, we are discussing people or situations where the hypothetical agreement you and I found would not be acceptable. It seems to me in those untenable situations the two people are so dedicated to WHO is right they've forgotten to do WHAT is right (treating each other with love and gentleness).
My premise is I have the legal right to change my name to whatever I want to change it to. However, there is currently no medical way to make a man a woman or a woman into a man.

Reactions: LSU-SIU and McDad
How does that have ANYTHING to do with the intention of the post. I would call them by the name they preferred if it were their legal name. I generally avoid speaking to any trans person more that just briefly as they are generally oddly enough dressed or made up that I have a hard time not staring which is rude for anyone to do. We have a very large population of trans "kids" in W. KY for some reason. I CJ was obviously a chick, I would call her a him. I would call her a her with the name CJ. I can get the big crayons out is you want.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
My premise is I have the legal right to change my name to whatever I want to change it to. However, there is currently no medical way to make a man a woman or a woman into a man.
I understand. Although there is are procedures which change the sex of a person even though they are still genetically unchanged.

My point is less about what we have the right to do especially when interacting with each other and more about what we should do.

Here's a tangible example:
Many of us know each other's real name and other things about each other away from the board. And even without a governing rule or guideline, we never (almost never) bring personal information into the open discussion. We don't do that because of legality, we do that to be a good human with each other.

I understand. Although there is are procedures which change the sex of a person even though they are still genetically unchanged.

My point is less about what we have the right to do especially when interacting with each other and more about what we should do.

Here's a tangible example:
Many of us know each other's real name and other things about each other away from the board. And even without a governing rule or guideline, we never (almost never) bring personal information into the open discussion. We don't do that because of legality, we do that to be a good human with each other.
Actually if it was done maliciously, the doxer would most likely get booted.

Actually if it was done maliciously, the doxer would most likely get booted.
I feel like that added nuance on a "rare, what if" possibility but didn't do anything to advance the discussion on each of our premises...premii...premissessesssssesess...Idk but you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back