The Problems with Trans-ideology

Your opinion on the most important criteria for womanhood is 100% subjective. Plenty of trans women don’t have “a penis and testicles” either, so you’ll need new subjective goalposts for them. Plenty of scientists disagree with you too
Plenty? Trans women aren't female and cutting off parts doesn't change biology.

The number of females born throughout history with male genitalia is statistically zero. The number of males born with a uterus is even fewer. These aren't goalposts. They can call themselves whatever but we just can't change facts

It’s not wrong. If you’re not willing to sleep with a tranny, you clearly don’t see them as women. You can nitpick at definitions all you want, it doesn’t change the truth

There are a lot of holes in this sad, little argument but I'll gift you with one and say that if a person doesn't want to sleep with you, it in no way means they don't consider you a man or that they aren't into men.

You can't draw such a bold line. Of course, I'm not going to expect such an impenetrable line of thinking on the subject from someone who uses the word "tranny" like a middle school pariah who wouldn't hope to feel the warmth of a woman until, what, your late 20's?

Reactions: NashVol11
There are a lot of holes in this sad, little argument but I'll gift you with one and say that if a person doesn't want to sleep with you, it in no way means they don't consider you a man or that they aren't into men.

You can't draw such a bold line. Of course, I'm not going to expect such an impenetrable line of thinking on the subject from someone who uses the word "tranny" like a middle school pariah who wouldn't hope to feel the warmth of a woman until, what, your late 20's?

There’s a difference in saying I won’t sleep with one specific person in any category vs saying you won’t sleep with any of them at all.

Are there trannies that you would sleep with?

VN Store

Back