The Problems with Trans-ideology

Would you sleep with a trans woman? If not, how can you proclaim you consider them to be women?

Edit: I’ll add “trans woman or drag queen”

How are trans women and drag queens occupying the same plane in your mind? They're not close to being the same for anyone who didn't grow up in a holler.

It'd be easier to debate this topic with you if you didn't have such a narrow and compartmentalized point of view on the subject of anything that isn't heterosexual.

Reactions: NashVol11
How are trans women and drag queens occupying the same plane in your mind? They're not close to being the same for anyone who didn't grow up in a holler.

It'd be easier to debate this topic with you if you didn't have such a narrow and compartmentalized point of view on the subject of anything that isn't heterosexual.

I put “or” because I don’t consider them the same, but I do consider sleeping with either of those to be the same. If I considered them to be the same, there would have been no reason to list both.

Be more specific. What is so narrow and compartmentalized regarding my POV? Honestly, your previous reply I liked because it was the same as my POV

I put “or” because I don’t consider them the same, but I do consider sleeping with either of those to be the same. If I considered them to be the same, there would have been no reason to list both.

Be more specific. What is so narrow and compartmentalized regarding my POV? Honestly, your previous reply I liked because it was the same as my POV

Why do you consider sleeping with them the same?

Drag is a performance. Trans is an identity. They are vastly different.

Do you think clowns bed down lovers in character? Do you think magicians lay pipe while wearing a hat with a rabbit in it?

If I have to ask you these questions, then your POV is narrow on the subject.

Reactions: NashVol11
Why do you consider sleeping with them the same?

Drag is a performance. Trans is an identity. They are vastly different.

Do you think clowns bed down lovers in character? Do you think magicians lay pipe while wearing a hat with a rabbit in it?

If I have to ask you these questions, then your POV is narrow on the subject.

Because either way you’re sleeping with a man. You tell me they’re “vastly different”, yet I imagine your answer when asked if you’d sleep with either is the same. Am I correct?

VN Store

Back