The Problems with Trans-ideology

Would you sleep with a trans woman? If not, how can you proclaim you consider them to be women?

Lol. You took it seriously. Wow.

I never proclaimed to consider them women. They're trans women in my eyes. I was raised right so I'm respectful of how people choose to identify but no, I don't support the lines of sports, private areas, and gender specific regulations being blurred.

No. I wouldn't sleep with a trans woman.

I'd also like to say that if you're on the same side of an issue as Bob, c south, and whodeyc, things ain't going well for you, bud.
I have fully transitioned trans friends who fully believe the same as i do l... she doesn't believe she is a man, she also doesn't want flip out when midgendered...so I'm good thanks for your concern tho....

-Lol. You took it seriously. Wow.

I never proclaimed to consider them women. They're trans women in my eyes. I was raised right so I'm respectful of how people choose to identify but no, I don't support the lines of sports, private areas, and gender specific regulations being blurred.

Would be an interesting poll question, would you/have you slept with a trans man - including before transition.

Lol. You took it seriously. Wow.

You weren't raised to tell the truth. How vindicating. LMAO you sorry f***.

You always seem to have a friend who is relevant to the antithesis of some of your arguments on here.

Good for you!
Sarcasm noted..would you like her Facebook page?? I'm sure she would be willing to discuss this with you.she enjoys giving her view on this topic...when i first met yer anf her wife and (I coached her son), she let me know because I was had a confused looked meeting her..that she reverse drag queen and she still believess that and know she will never be a man and doesnt expect other to call such..I use her name when speaking with her out of respect vut I still slip up and call her ma'am front time to time

Sarcasm noted..would you like her Facebook page?? I'm sure she would be willing to discuss this with you.she enjoys giving her view on this topic...when i first met yer anf her wife and (I coached her son), she let me know because I was had a confused looked meeting her..that she reverse drag queen and she still believess that and know she will never be a man and doesnt expect other to call such..I use her name when speaking with her out of respect vut I still slip up and call her ma'am front time to time

Sure.

Do you have any potato salad recipes? Not ready for all of the other stuff you mentioned .

No, I don’t. Grover thought he had some revolutionary idea that “no one posits” that trans women can’t bear children, and I pointed out that plenty of people have “posited” that and drawn the ire of cis women who also can’t bear children. Then you showed up 3 weeks later with a dumb and irrelevant question
I have never seen, experienced or heard of the "ire" of women over the topic. Just from you.

And, as has been pointed out, you have conflated a bunch of crap into the original proposition I posed.

Trans (not) women were never and continue to be incapable of bearing children. They are biologically precluded from that.

Some women may not be able to bear children for any number of medical or genetic reasons, but the most basic fundamental biological function of women is giving live birth and they are born with the equipment of that biological goal in mind.

VN Store

Back