The Proof Is In How They Vote

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Whatever party you favor, rather than attacking each other, look at how they vote as opposed to being just sheeple or unthinking party automatons. Which is why I'm an independent voter. I'll start it off. If you or a family member has diabetes and require insulin injections, look to see if your elected Congressman/woman cares if you live or die.

House votes to cap cost of insulin at $35, heads to Senate
Experts say it only costs drug companies $10 to manufacture.

"Congress could soon send to the president's desk a bill that would cap the cost of the lifesaving drug insulin at $35 per month -- a move that could significantly reduce and rein in out-of-pocket drug costs for millions of Americans with diabetes. The House approved the bill Thursday by a vote of 232-193, with 12 Republicans joining all Democrats in support."
(Source: House votes to cap cost of insulin at $35, heads to Senate)

Whatever party you favor, rather than attacking each other, look at how they vote as opposed to being just sheeple or unthinking party automatons. Which is why I'm an independent voter. I'll start it off. If you or a family member has diabetes and require insulin injections, look to see if your elected Congressman/woman cares if you live or die.

"Congress could soon send to the president's desk a bill that would cap the cost of the lifesaving drug insulin at $35 per month -- a move that could significantly reduce and rein in out-of-pocket drug costs for millions of Americans with diabetes. The House approved the bill Thursday by a vote of 232-193, with 12 Republicans joining all Democrats in support."

There is a simpler solution to address diabetes in this country that doesn't cost near the amount of money and doesn't involve price controls.

Last edited:

Would this even be necessary if Biden hadn't recinded Trump's order?? I believe insulin was made cheaper when Trump signed that order correct?

There is a simpler solution to address diabetes in this country that doesn't cost near the amount of money and doesn't involve price controls.

Do away with the food pyramid and recommendations of eating a ton of carbs every day. Push more meat and healthy saturated fats. Problem solved.

Do away with the food pyramid and recommendations of eating a ton of carbs every day. Push more meat and healthy saturated fats. Problem solved.
No. We have enough fad diets. Most things are useful in moderation. Plus, it’s not a problem of “push”ing anything, it’s a societal issue. You can tell a hypertensive patient all day how it benefits them to reduce the sodium in their diet, but if they want to go home and consume 90% frozen TV dinners then you can’t stop them.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

I wonder what people will do when there is a shortage of insulin?

No. We have enough fad diets. Most things are useful in moderation. Plus, it’s not a problem of “push”ing anything, it’s a societal issue. You can tell a hypertensive patient all day how it benefits them to reduce the sodium in their diet, but if they want to go home and consume 90% frozen TV dinners then you can’t stop them.

Just please stop. You have no clue what you are talking about. Eating meat, saturated fat and eliminating most carbs isn’t a fad diet. It’s more of the human diet. You think reducing sodium helps blood pressure? Yet again you show you have no clue. You are regurgitation falsehoods that have been pushed for decades. It’s people who think like you that have contributed to the decline in health.

Just please stop. You have no clue what you are talking about. Eating meat, saturated fat and eliminating most carbs isn’t a fad diet. It’s more of the human diet. You think reducing sodium helps blood pressure? Yet again you show you have no clue. You are regurgitation falsehoods that have been pushed for decades. It’s people who think like you that have contributed to the decline in health.
I’ll give you this, you’re confident. Simple, but confident.

You wag your finger about people attacking each other and then frame up your question with: “look to see if your elected Congressman/woman cares if you live or die.” Bravo.

You sure about that???

You wag your finger about people attacking each other and then frame up your question with: “look to see if your elected Congressman/woman cares if you live or die.” Bravo.

There will always be people who insist on the worse, so I'm not surprised to be attacked for this. But it is OK, it's the human way, at least in human history. Meanwhile, for those who wish to keep track of how their elected officials vote on issues, here's a link. Again, political party notwithstanding, Congressional Votes Database - GovTrack.us

Those who just want to just denigrate, continue to do so, it certainly isn't in my or anyone else's power to stop from doing so. Besides, we can't all be expected to think the same way. Alternatively, if my posts tick you off, put me on IGNOREt. I'd understand, sometimes I annoy myself.

Reactions: Forever151
Talk about fad diets lol. I bet you still think dietary cholesterol contributes to heart disease 😂😂😂😂. Potassium is just as, if not more important than sodium when it comes to blood pressure.
The DASH diet is high in potassium nitwit. I hope you’re not responsible for another person, it worries me.

Wouldn't heroine, Cobain and weed take care of obesity. I know you the munchies on weed but still. Legalize all drugs, well save on insulin and gov paid dental visits

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back