The Proof Is In How They Vote

It was because of me that my wife switched to pure carnivore. She used to eat the ā€œthings are good in moderationā€ way, kind of like you and other idiots suggested. I got her nothing but health problems. GERD. IBS. Bloating, weight gain and an overall feeling of sluggishness. Since switching to all meat however? All of that is gone. She has never been healthier.

But hey you keep on believing in the antiquated diet advice that was brought about by the sugar industry though.

i would go so far as to label it the diabetes industry. Diabetes is a huge market in the US and they can hardly wait/hope for developing countries to develop the dietary habits of Americans.
Growing up, knew about four people who were in the 300lb range, all men. Five minutes, if that long, in a Walmart and finding four 350 range women is not a problem.

Iā€™m sorry she went through that. Maybe some was predisposition?ā€¦ but thatā€™s not for me to say. Glad it resolved.

Not trying to be ugly, but yes. A million years of evolution for our particular line. We are predators, the most effective on the planet. ā€Eyes frontā€ is not for killing cantaloupe.

Not saying we should only eat meat, just that is our genetic predisposition. We are successful omnivores, but not nature did not wire us to be vegetarians.

Last edited:
All I saw was an ABC News link. Nowhere did it state which constituents would benefit from this

If you really are interested in finding the link I mention, look back through the threads and you'll find it.

i would go so far as to label it the diabetes industry. Diabetes is a huge market in the US and they can hardly wait/hope for developing countries to develop the dietary habits of Americans.
Growing up, knew about four people who were in the 300lb range, all men. Five minutes, if that long, in a Walmart and finding four 350 range women is not a problem.

You bring up a good point. A friend of mine has had T2 diabetes for about 20 years. He always says when he goes to his doctor, he tells him the only thing he can do is keep upping his meds. Itā€™s BS. T2 diabetes is easily reversible and if you follow simple methods, you will never have a problem with it. The ADA knows that T2 is beast ally a carbohydrate disease. Yet their diet recommendations for diabetics is ridiculous. The healthcare system doesnā€™t want cures because more cures mean less profits.

VN Store

Back